Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

GianBomb BF4 Group/Squad

m16mojo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By m16mojo2

Hey guy's and gall's,

I don't use Origin Much, nor do I even know how this beta will be set up. However with that being said, I would very much like to get a group together, to whom I know won't be crude, or crass while playing. Well, within reason of course. What's a competitive game without a little trash talk among friends! :)

Only approx 30 minutes left until the flood gates open. Does anyone want to join me in trying to form up a group? Or if there already is one, please point me to it!

See you on the Battlefield!

PC

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm having fun messing with this, despite obvious beta issues. I love the idea of a Giant Bomb group though. Add me up, I'm Sarneckai on Origin.

QforQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By QforQ

I would love to play with a GiantBomb group. I'm trying to find some sort of clan/group that plays regularly, if anyone knows of any :) I'm QforQ on Origin/Battlelog

orberanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By orberanian

I'd love to play BF4 with a bunch of matured individuals and fun gentlemen. which region of servers would you guys be playing though? ensuring a lag free environment.

You can add me at

orberanian at origin

LD_Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, when do you guys usually play bf4? I would-be Aldo like to play in a "Squad" you can add me On origin or battlelog : LD_Ultimate

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BBQ_Gentleman

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

The giantbomb pc gaming hub usually has a platoon (we have one for bf3/mohw) and do game nights.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.