Ps4 issues

• 54 results
#-49 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1405 posts) -

Opening your Battlelog in a PS4 Conquest game will lead to a crash. If you avoid pressing it (the touchpad) you should be fine. LOVING IT!

#-48 Edited by marc (486 posts) -

Even with yesterday's patch, the game still keeps crashing. The only notable difference I've seen is that the game no longer corrupts saves.

#-47 Posted by spraynardtatum (2596 posts) -

Still getting crashes no matter if I use the battlelog or not. I also get a ton of stuttering when sprinting and audio drops out frequently. My internet is tip top and I've messed with the audio settings without any improvement.

BF4 is still a damn mess. Can't wait till it leaves beta.

#-46 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1692 posts) -

I've had the game crash on me 3 times since downloading that patch. It did absolutely nothing. The upside is that starting the game up and getting back into multiplayer takes a matter of seconds, but it is still aggravating and a minor inconvenience. Or a major one if it doesn't save my stats from a match.

#-45 Edited by big_jon (5709 posts) -

Same sort of stuff on the Xbox One.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.