The Battlefield 4 Emblem Thread

• 122 results
#1 Posted by rflx (576 posts) -

Yup, you know the drill.

Battlefield 4 has a custom emblem creator, and this will no doubt spark the creativity of some great/not-so-great/terrible/nightmarish emblems.

I had about half an hour to kill before the exclusive beta went live, so I made this shoddy looking bootleg Giant Bomb logo:

#2 Posted by emem (1968 posts) -

#3 Posted by Hassun (1196 posts) -

The creator seems pretty deep, I'll have some fun with it. Do the emblems carry over to the main game after the beta ends?

#4 Posted by rflx (576 posts) -

#5 Posted by rflx (576 posts) -
@hassun said:

The creator seems pretty deep, I'll have some fun with it. Do the emblems carry over to the main game after the beta ends?

I have no idea. It\s all on battlelog though, so I would think so.

#6 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

@hassun said:

I believe I read that they plan on bringing them over, can't remember where I read it though. Weapon loadouts too, battlelog is supposed to be mostly done, just the core game will change from beta to final.

#7 Posted by Duder_Me (307 posts) -

Can we expect another "Black Ops emblem thread" with this? :P

#8 Posted by JJBSterling (190 posts) -

Ohhh yessss.

If it's anywhere near the Black Ops 2 editor in depth I'll be making a decepticon symbol as soon as I can.

#9 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1423 posts) -

How does this emblem creator compare to black ops 2? Is it better, worse, or on par?

#10 Posted by Nadafinga (958 posts) -

After playing around trying to copy that super meat boy emblem, I made a Green Bay Packers emblem.

#11 Posted by Nadafinga (958 posts) -

Pretty cool to have a Packers branded chopper.

#12 Edited by jakob187 (21675 posts) -

I give this about...12 more posts?...before it devolves into lots of crude dick emblems.

Those are always the best ones and keep me cracking up for days.

#13 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Can anyone make a laughing man one I can follow when the game comes out?

#14 Posted by rflx (576 posts) -

I settled on this, even though it's boring as hell... But it says all I want it to say. It's easily readable, it's patriotic, and I flipped the cross on the flag, so it's all satanic or whatever..

#15 Posted by AhmedGaming (1 posts) -

What's up guys :) Here's mine. I got so much more coming on the way. My first post on the site but been following gb for a while now. Also guys I make YouTube videos and stuff so is it ok with you if I feature some of these emblems on a video? Btw if you want a tutorial on this here you go. Thoughts?

#16 Edited by Will_M (345 posts) -

My best attempt at "bomby". Wish i had a few more layers to add some shading and a better star.

Edit: Didn't even realize there was a solid star until I saw @rflx

Last edit: Battlelog name is CyborgKitty if anyone is interested in copying/tweaking my emblem.

#17 Posted by m3ds334 (39 posts) -

@will_m: Thanks man. I had tried to make one, but couldn't get the tongue right, or the smile, the whole mouth really. Your's looks great.

#18 Posted by Will_M (345 posts) -
#19 Edited by Mister_V (1300 posts) -

My attempt at "bomby"

Had a go at fixing the mouth. Pretty happy with it now.

#20 Posted by Zurv (444 posts) -

is there a way to share what someone has made? my fail to far to great for me to even try.. but i'd be happy to use someone else's sexy bomb :)

#21 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

@zurv: If you're friend with the person you can copy his/hers emblem to your library.

#22 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

#23 Posted by Kaj235 (47 posts) -

@will_m: oh man thats awesome! I was beginning to be proud of mine haha, here's my attempt.

#24 Posted by haekb (10 posts) -
#25 Posted by mmzOne (279 posts) -

Took me awhile, but I'm fairly happy how it turner out.

#26 Posted by Droop (1882 posts) -

The ones I've made so far.

#27 Posted by Barrabas (326 posts) -

I have made my first ever custom emblem, and I'm ready to use it to strike fear into the hearts of my enemies.

#28 Posted by fisk0 (4129 posts) -

Didn't have any particularly interesting ideas, played around with the shapes and color palette a bit and settled with this somewhat Frontier: Elite II inspired thing.

#29 Posted by Franstone (1121 posts) -
Wanted to have something so I went quick and simple.

#30 Posted by ZGoon (272 posts) -

My bad attempt at podcast bomby

#31 Posted by temmink (50 posts) -

Here are a couple I made today, had to load battlelog in IE because I couldn't edit emblems in Chrome atm.

#32 Posted by xquicksilvrx (1 posts) -

My version of a popular Block Ops Eye. and my batman logo.

#33 Edited by SpiritedInTokyo (1 posts) -

So I made some Powerpuffed emblems - hope nobody steals them anytime soon:

There weren't enough layers available to get Blossom's hair right, unfortunately. Dunno what they were thinking when they only made twenty layers...

#34 Edited by mmzOne (279 posts) -

Dunno what they were thinking when they only made twenty layers...

Money. You get 40 layers if you buy premium.

#35 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1623 posts) -

@mmzone said:

That is ... how on earth did you even do this?

#36 Edited by mwng (939 posts) -

Took me hours to get the vacant stare right...

Edit: Hell, I think I'm having more fun with this than the game. Or at least it crashes less.

#37 Edited by Captain_Felafel (1573 posts) -

Not the most original, or complicated design, but I needed something and I'm terrible with coming up with emblems, so:

#38 Edited by jayjonesjunior (1090 posts) -

#39 Edited by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -

This is the first emblem I ever made. Decided to do something simple and made a patient pokemon.

Not that great, but it's the best I can do with 20 layers.

#40 Posted by darklink6849 (36 posts) -

Took me awhile but im happy with it.

#41 Posted by Rick_Fingers (524 posts) -

@mmzone: dude that is fucking NUTS

#42 Edited by Ravelle (1277 posts) -

You guys are amazing, I can't do anything with those couple of shapes given and that clunky editor.

#43 Posted by Buneroid (428 posts) -

Man these are dope. I suck at anything art related so I made this:

420 BRO WAAAAAAAAAAAA

#44 Edited by MystikSk8 (4 posts) -

Here's some that I created:

#45 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1458 posts) -

@mmzone said:

I was convinced that this wasn't made in the BF4 emblem maker, but then you killed me and I saw this. Bravo sir.

#46 Posted by Fobwashed (2076 posts) -

Here's one I whipped up real quick to test the tools =P

#47 Edited by OldSchoolC (1 posts) -

The emblem maker is incredibly frustrating with the smaller details, but I did get considerably better at it by the time I finished this one.

#48 Posted by AlexVance (3 posts) -

Saw some really awesome emblems here!!

So I thought I'd post some of my own.. what do you think? :)

#49 Posted by Fobwashed (2076 posts) -

Took a crack at Bomby. I wish I had just say 2 more layers. Or, a couple different shapes =\

I heard that you can unlock emblem pieces for use in building these, can anyone confirm whether or not this is true as I haven't been able to figure it out using google -_-;;

#50 Posted by Will_M (345 posts) -

@alexvance: I really like the wolf emblem. Been thinking about trying out a FOXHOUND emblem but 20 layers wouldn't be nearly enough without losing the details.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.