Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Atacama Desert: The epitome of poor design

• 52 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
    deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@Jayross: The spawn camping is annoying on that level, I couldn't care-less about the helicopters though. They should either side's base out-of-bounds to the other team to prevent this camping.
    Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#52  Edited By Bouke

I never had any problems with Atacama Desert, actually i like the map the way it is. Never had a problem with the helicopters either, most people who try to fly them, crash or get killed fast, that leaves only the pilots with skill and thats fine with me... all i see is 130 - 230 points, just waiting to get shot down. There are plenty of things to get rid of helicopters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.