Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Bad Company 2 Points Issue?

Nunchuckles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Nunchuckles

Has anybody gotten points in Bad Company 2 and not received them while your dead?  I blew up two tanks (two separate occasions) and died as the rocket was flying towards the tank.  But after the rocket hits, it says, 100 points destroy vehicle, 50 points killing an enemy, and so on.  And I would hold down select to see if I get the points, and I don't, I check later in the game and see that I never receive them at all.  There are countless other times when this has happened too, like when I blow up an M-Com station and I died trying to stop someone from disarming it, the screen shows me the station blowing up and says that I got 100 points for blowing it up.  But then I hold select again, and to no avail, I still don't receive my points.  Does anybody know if DICE will be fixing this bug, or if an update is coming out soon, or is this actually supposed to be part of the online experience.  Cuz it absolutely sucks!!!!

Nunchuckles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Nunchuckles

Has anybody gotten points in Bad Company 2 and not received them while your dead?  I blew up two tanks (two separate occasions) and died as the rocket was flying towards the tank.  But after the rocket hits, it says, 100 points destroy vehicle, 50 points killing an enemy, and so on.  And I would hold down select to see if I get the points, and I don't, I check later in the game and see that I never receive them at all.  There are countless other times when this has happened too, like when I blow up an M-Com station and I died trying to stop someone from disarming it, the screen shows me the station blowing up and says that I got 100 points for blowing it up.  But then I hold select again, and to no avail, I still don't receive my points.  Does anybody know if DICE will be fixing this bug, or if an update is coming out soon, or is this actually supposed to be part of the online experience.  Cuz it absolutely sucks!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.