BC2 PC Bombing Run Reminder - tonight 8 pm EST

#1 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

Well GoranP is spamming the forums with a bombing run reminder, so I might as well too. Tonight, 8 pm EST/5 pm PST. Come on the follow Ventrillo (or don't, if you like being bored and lonely):  IP :   208.101.2.32   Port : 5345 . If the server's full, it's because we have more than 24 people, which is unlikely but at the same time super sweet.

Then join your lovely friends Itharius or Zeroskull's server via the ingame friends browser to have a good time. We may have our own server, kudos deiterbomber, not sure yet.

I know how to fly fixed wing aircraft, so all you need to do is open the bombing bay at 8 pm and start dropping Little Boys. Good luck out there, men.

#2 Edited by Evilsbane (4582 posts) -

Huh I may buy BFBC2 on the PC to play with you guys, as long as I don't get roped into more work when I get home...bad thing about having work you can do from anywhere, people WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Edit: *Scurries to find a working mic*

#3 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

pm me later cuz im going golfing and will probably forget

#4 Posted by ZeroSkull (40 posts) -

I actually wont be able to make it tonight, i have a LAN party to go to, but GLHF.

#5 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

i hope theres good attendance!

#6 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@ZeroSkull said:
" i have a LAN party to go to "
take a e-champagne bottle with you.
#7 Posted by durog (219 posts) -

I'll be playing some tonight, I don't have a mic or anything like that though.

#8 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

Okay only two people decided to show up, so the bombing run died. Will enough people be on so that we can try tomorrow? Friday's a bad night for video games anyway.

#9 Posted by Jeffk38uk (715 posts) -

Was still a bit fun. I don't think I have racked up that many revives in a short time span from you guys in that broken building. Heh. Then I died from a sniper. :(

#10 Posted by Mageknight (121 posts) -

Sorry. I've run into some trouble with my Steam account and I'm not sure when it's going to be resolved. :(

#11 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

is the bombing run goin on?

#12 Posted by Rowr (5525 posts) -

@jmrwacko said:

" Okay only two people decided to show up, so the bombing run died. Will enough people be on so that we can try tomorrow? Friday's a bad night for video games anyway. "

5 pst is too dam early on a friday, try tomorrow.
#13 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

oh shit it was on at 5 today? fuuuuck im pst so i miss read

#14 Posted by arab_prince (2053 posts) -

can we do it at like 11pm EST tmrw?

#15 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

Get on at about 8 pm EST tomorrow night, hopefully shit will go down.

#16 Posted by Dark_Jon (581 posts) -

Um, who do I have to add to my friends list to join this?

#17 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -
@Dark_Jon said:

" Um, who do I have to add to my friends list to join this? "

Then join your lovely friends Itharius or Zeroskull's server via the ingame friends browser to have a good time. We may have our own server, kudos deiterbomber, not sure yet.    

I'll add you guys and hopefully I can join tonight.
#18 Posted by Jeffk38uk (715 posts) -
@Dark_Jon: Ideally everyone I'd imagine, lol. That or just add   jmrwacko (ltharius) so you can join the server he;s on more quickly.
#19 Edited by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

Yep, tonight at 8 pm EST. Be there, or be square. I'm sure many people will be on Saturday night regardless of committing to the bombing run, so I'll just contact whoever I see on xfire who isn't in vent. Hopefully ZeroSkull can join us.

#20 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

If anyone wants to play PC BC2, the time is NOW. Get on vent.

#21 Posted by Jeffk38uk (715 posts) -

Have to skip saturdays one, busy  with other work, will try next week if today's bombing run is successful.

#22 Posted by Leptok (942 posts) -

Just got home.

#23 Posted by Leptok (942 posts) -

Damn, no mic, can't ask what server.

#24 Posted by Jeffk38uk (715 posts) -
@Leptok:  Ventrillo still supports text messaging so you can ask via that instead, or add jmwacko's bc2 name and instant join in from there.
#25 Posted by Leptok (942 posts) -

Yeah I got the name. Stupid shitty ea browser can't find it. Sent them both 2 friends request, nothing happened.

#26 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

ok its 9:20 pm EST, we had about 10-12 people, not so bad for a first time although the chart has over 40 people.. 

i hope next time we'll have over 20

#27 Posted by Leptok (942 posts) -

fuck it

#28 Posted by Jeffk38uk (715 posts) -

Problem is prob that any europeans will not be there as its in the midnight hours except for the few night owls.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.