Best shot ever? (with a pistol)

#1 Posted by Pie (7098 posts) -

I was attacking the mainland in isla innocents from the Island. 
I was on the left hand side of the island in the water touching the side of the island playing as a shotgun recon. I spawned in a bad place and knew I wouldn't make it to the mainland so I switched to my WII pistol and just started shooting without looking down the sights towards the little dock area on the mainland. On my third shot I killed a dude with a head shot who was all the way over there on the docks. I was still walking in the water next to the island. Without even lucking down the sights. I headshotted a dude on the docks. Dude 
Is that the best shot you've ever heard of? 

#2 Edited by Linkin10362 (602 posts) -

It's pretty close, but I've seen a better one IMO. Playing White Pass and someone was in the tall building that guards Flag B. He was looking through a hole in the wall over to Flag A and then the building started to collapse. He jumped up for one second and took a shot over at Flag A before he died and managed to take out two snipers that were on the roof that were next to each other. I also died in the building so I witnessed it.

(It was with a sniper though and not a pistol, so less impressive)

#3 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Some crazy stuff happens in BC2. One of the craziest multiplayer experiences out there.

#4 Posted by Pie (7098 posts) -
@Linkin10362: Stuff like this is why Bad company and battlefield games need a theatre mode ala halo
#5 Posted by Linkin10362 (602 posts) -
@Pie: 
I agree, all online shooter needs a theater mode. Hell, even CoD should get one.
#6 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

Pretty good, but I once got headshotted with a pistol on the mainland in Valparaiso by a guy parachuting off the lighthouse...not sure if it was a hack though, seems kind of impossible to me. 

#7 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -

I no-scoped at a helicopter that was making me angry... he kept finding my faggy sniping spots. Said random shot took out a passenger.. not the pilot unfortunately.

Your story is better.. bro

#8 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Pistolwipped a dude in the head with the MP-443 Grach on Port Valdez Rush from the chopper landing pad. He was sniping from the com-tower. Got me a hefty marksman headshot bonus. The game froze upon this awesomeness. Still bummed about it.

#9 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

The M1911 is crazy powerful compared to the others and it has a 7 round clip, its awesome. I got a lot of multi kills with pistols and head shots and stuff but one of my favorites was when I just started shooting from the hip on the hill in Arica Harbor across the map and killed some guy with a head shot.

#10 Posted by DaManGB (377 posts) -

My friend was over my house once playing BFBC2, he was playing on arica harbor(rush), he was attackers on the first base. Well he was using a sniper when he literally just took a random shot into the enemy base and killed someone although it wasn't a headshot.

He just took a random ass shot across the map, we OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH'd for like 5 minutes.

#11 Posted by Marz (5651 posts) -

This was probably my best shot ever :)  Not a pistol though.

#12 Posted by lilman1101 (1065 posts) -
@Pie said:
" @Linkin10362: Stuff like this is why Bad company and battlefield games need a theatre mode ala halo "
Every game needs this mode.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.