Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

BFBC2: Vietnam, Operation Hastings standings.

• 57 results
    RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By RsistncE
    @Jack268 said:
    " @withateethuh said:
    " @Mikemcn:  They've had three more days. "
    Which didn't count into the standings. It's just the PC master race shining through as usual.   The fact that BC2 has the same amount of players on PC as 360 and PS3 have combined could count into it too. "
    Yup. PC wins, what a surprise. GG.
    PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#52  Edited By PhatSeeJay
    @KaosAngel:  Not everyone has a mic and it's easier to filter out text with the eye than listening to a sea of kids yelling "fuck's sake you suck!"
    Avatar image for extreme_popcorn
    Extreme_Popcorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Extreme_Popcorn
    @PhatSeeJay said:
    " @KaosAngel:  Not everyone has a mic and it's easier to filter out text with the eye than listening to a sea of kids yelling "fuck's sake you suck!" "
    To be honest, that's mostly what I see in the chatbox of most servers I play on. That and accusing people of hacking.
    PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By PhatSeeJay
    @Buck_Sexington:  I see a lot of that in chats too.. that wasn't my point. My point is that it's easier to single out the information from the crap in text since you don't have to go "I'm sorry what did you say?" every time something said gets lost behind random screams or taunts.
    NikFreaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By NikFreaX

Operation Hastings has been great so far, except the Rush part of it makes me rage at times.

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Wuddel
    @PhatSeeJay said:
    " @KaosAngel:  Not everyone has a mic and it's easier to filter out text with the eye than listening to a sea of kids yelling "fuck's sake you suck!" "
    I actually own BC2 for PC and PS3 and I can assure you that hardly anyone speaks online. At least in Europe. 

I enjoy BC2 more on the PS3. Mostly because I am better there. But also some stupid PC server rules annoy the hell out of me. And why the flashing messages on the screen all the time.
    PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PhatSeeJay
    @Wuddel said:
    I actually own BC2 for PC and PS3 and I can assure you that hardly anyone speaks online. At least in Europe.
    Uh huh. Doesn't change my point either. People shouting harsh language or barely anyone saying anything is more or less the same thing in this case. I'm talking about tactical communication that helps team work.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By mordukai
    @NikFreaX said:

" Operation Hastings has been great so far, except the Rush part of it makes me rage at times. "

Tried that map last night. That's about the only map on Vietnam  actually like. I am not saying the other ones are crap but they just never clicked with me. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.