Extremely Awesome New UK TV Trailer

#1 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -
Check it out!

Somehow the other thread I made for this is on the fritz. This should work though.

Extremely awesome TV spot. If I saw it on TV, my jaw would drop. More like getting subdued by its awesomeness.

Yes master - I will buy you. Day 1. I swear.
#2 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -
@Linkyshinks: 

Dude - how do you embed other vid-sources than youtube and gametrailers? Awesome!
#3 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

It was okay.

#4 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Btw. does somebody know, why my other thread on this just links me to an empty 1x1 .gif? Might it be because the word advertisment is in the tread title or something? Is the problem on my end (firewall, adblocker) or is this a general occurrence?

#5 Edited by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

@Seppli said:

" @Linkyshinks:   Dude - how do you embed other vid-sources than youtube and gametrailers? Awesome! "

Cut the embed code from the source, usually via clicking menu on any video, the embed code looks like:  < >  

On Giant Bomb, click insert > click video > paste code into the field that appears > press submit. The video should appear fully when you post, or when you refresh the page. To remove it, go into edit and click the remove tab, from the top of the frame box that appears around the video.
#6 Posted by Jayross (2365 posts) -

For some reason is says: Video available in 1 day blabla hours.

Maybe because I am in the US?

#7 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -
@Jayross said:
" For some reason is says: Video available in 1 day blabla hours.  Maybe because I am in the US? "
Getting the same thing in Holland. Must be an UK only thing.
#8 Posted by EvolutionX0 (413 posts) -

Best Trailer Ever. 
XD

#9 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -
@gosukiller said:
" @Jayross said:
" For some reason is says: Video available in 1 day blabla hours.  Maybe because I am in the US? "
Getting the same thing in Holland. Must be an UK only thing. "
Getting the same thing in UK :(
#10 Posted by Aishan (1009 posts) -
@gosukiller said:
" @Jayross said:
Getting the same thing in Holland. Must be an UK only thing. "
I'm getting the same thing, and I'm actually in the UK..
#11 Posted by Jayross (2365 posts) -

Okay, then I guess EA decided to hold it back for a day..

#12 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Well - it worked for me. Watched it like 10 times. Doesn't work anymore for me either. Guess it was posted early. Some UK residents have seen it on TV though (official EA UK Battlefield forum goers).

Checking youtube now...

#13 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Found it...

#14 Posted by Snail (8574 posts) -

Four days to go!

#15 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

god fucking dammit they chose the best track to show this game  

im sad / happy that this will arrive before my heavy rain preorder - i wanna play it so bad

#16 Posted by Sh4ft3d (134 posts) -

Queens of the Stone Age? Hell yeah!

#17 Posted by big_jon (5708 posts) -
@Seppli:
Wow that was sick!
#18 Posted by Agent47CSim2 (1085 posts) -

Looks awesome.

#19 Posted by SilentCommando (579 posts) -

Damn, that trailer was fucking incredible.

#20 Posted by natetodamax (19169 posts) -

DUDE, YES

#21 Posted by Jimbo (9769 posts) -

Oh noooo... Oh noooo... Oh nooooooooo... *yo yo yo* Oh no you didn't!

#22 Edited by Donos (1193 posts) -

+20xp for thread revival? Still, I had missed this trailer and yeah, it's pretty awesome. Cuts off a little abruptly though.

#23 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6151 posts) -

Saw that on US tv.

#24 Posted by Jayross (2365 posts) -

One of the producers said the ad was "filmed" on a modified version of atacma desert.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.