Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

How to get the Dr Pepper stuff for free.

• 68 results
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By FrankCanada97
    @The_Laughing_Man:@xMP44x: Oh well, a timed exclusive is better than a regional console exclusive.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @FrankCanada97 said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man:@xMP44x: Oh well, a timed exclusive is better than a regional console exclusive. "
    I did notice a third VIP map pack when I checked today. Hopefully that comes out soon. 
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By FrankCanada97
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " @FrankCanada97 said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man:@xMP44x: Oh well, a timed exclusive is better than a regional console exclusive. "
    I did notice a third VIP map pack when I checked today. Hopefully that comes out soon.  "
    It's a new squad rush map and a new squad deathmatch map. So it's nothing to get excited about unless you like those modes. Nice, that DICE isn't leaving any gamemode behind.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @FrankCanada97 said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " @FrankCanada97 said:
    I did notice a third VIP map pack when I checked today. Hopefully that comes out soon.  "
    It's a new squad rush map and a new squad deathmatch map. So it's nothing to get excited about unless you like those modes. Nice, that DICE isn't leaving any gamemode behind. "
    So..in about...3 months they have added the same content that MW2 put out...and for about the same price. Dice is showing how it should be done! 
    Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By Jayross

People at my school drink a lot of dr. pepper, I am doing pretty well just asking for their caps :)

Camurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Camurai

Does anyone know the achievements for this DLC?

Avatar image for peepeepoopoo696
    peepeepoopoo696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By peepeepoopoo696

Sweet, thanks.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By jakob187

Well, I can't seem to get this stuff to show up on my 360.  Where does the stuff show up?  How does it show up?

This also makes me think that I don't have my standard EA account attached to that Xbox 360.  I remember they had done a switch-over on the account login style a while back, and I may have used a new one or something.  I don't know. 

Is there any way to switch the EA Account that you are using on a 360 copy of Bad Company 2? 

*EDIT*  Got it working now.  My EA Account was not the one I thought it was.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By natetodamax
    @camozombie said:

" Does anyone know the achievements for this DLC? "

There are four achievements, one for each class. Each achievement requires that you unlock all the rewards for the class that it's for. For example, the achievement tied to the Assault class unlocks when you get all three of the new Assault class awards, and vice versa.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jakob187
    @natetodamax said:
    " @camozombie said:

There are four achievements, one for each class. Each achievement requires that you unlock all the rewards for the class that it's for. For example, the achievement tied to the Assault class unlocks when you get all three of the new Assault class awards, and vice versa. "
    Has anyone been able to unlock the achievements yet?  I DL'd everything last night, finished out my UMP stuff, and the achievement seems to be dead at the moment.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#61  Edited By natetodamax
    @jakob187 said:
    " @natetodamax said:
    " @camozombie said:

There are four achievements, one for each class. Each achievement requires that you unlock all the rewards for the class that it's for. For example, the achievement tied to the Assault class unlocks when you get all three of the new Assault class awards, and vice versa. "
    Has anyone been able to unlock the achievements yet?  I DL'd everything last night, finished out my UMP stuff, and the achievement seems to be dead at the moment. "
    There is supposedly a title update coming soon that will fix the achievements so they unlock.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jakob187
    @natetodamax: Well, they better not end up glitched because I finished the requirements for them early.  I'll be pissed if I get fucked out of a potential S-rank. 

Then again, I gotta stop being lazy and find the rest of the uplink points...and then find some way to get 20 fucking demolish kills online.  WHAT A RIDICULOUS ACHIEVEMENT!!!
    Sogeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By Sogeman
    @jakob187: 

Assault with Extra Explosives and Extra Explosives Damage is key. Place 5 C4 in the corners and on on the ceiling, wait for someone to run into it and up the second floor, then blow it. Arica Harbor Conquest is good for it if you can get behind enemy lines. Most of the time there is some Sniper in a house. Also Atacama Desert. Just find out in which Buildings the Sniper are. White Pass is good too, but it's hard to set up there.

Or try Isla Inocentes on Attack, spam the 2nd A crate with Mortar Strikes and hope you take someone in it out when you hit the fence in the back and destroy the buiding.
    ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#64  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Got all the items and now going for Heroes.

JakJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By JakJ
    @jakob187 said:
    " @natetodamax: Well, they better not end up glitched because I finished the requirements for them early.  I'll be pissed if I get fucked out of a potential S-rank.
    Don't worry, they said on the BC2 blog the achievements will take into account everything you did before the update.
    ABunnyWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ABunnyWarrior

I'm not sure if I have some kind of deficiency here, but I must be completely missing this claim now button.  I clicked the link given in the first post on the second page and it brings me to the Dr. Pepper site, and it says enter code, I paste the code, and then there are 2 arrows that I can right click but because it is a flash image I don't get the selection to copy the link location.  What am I doing wrong here.  I am in PA, in the US.

nobull6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#67  Edited By nobull6
    @ABunnyWarrior: The codes no longer work anyway, so don't worry about it.
    ABunnyWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ABunnyWarrior

oh, good deal, thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.