I present to you - a Bad Company 2 montage

Posted by Krisgebis (222 posts) -

As my stationary pc is finally working again, I recorded 1 hour of Bad Company 2 footage on the PC in 1080P and on max settings.

This montage took me 5 hours of editing to put together, even thought it's only about 1min long.

Turn up the volume and enjoy.

#1 Posted by Krisgebis (222 posts) -

As my stationary pc is finally working again, I recorded 1 hour of Bad Company 2 footage on the PC in 1080P and on max settings.

This montage took me 5 hours of editing to put together, even thought it's only about 1min long.

Turn up the volume and enjoy.

#2 Posted by Seedofpower (3947 posts) -

Bahaha Classic. That pretty much sums up my experience with that game.

#3 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

My video would just be of me running around knifing people and semi snipe them with the 1911 pistol.

Or sneaking up behind a nest of assholes sitting in a house, place C4 on the floor below, run away, pull out the detonator, press the button and blow them SKY FUCKING HIGH!!!!!! Yeah!!!

#4 Posted by Krisgebis (222 posts) -

I'm not THAT terrible at the game, but I mostly play it on the xbox. Just needed some quick footage, and didn't make any noteworthy kills so I went the "death" way instead :D

#5 Posted by Twisted_Scot (1180 posts) -

Nice Video, and I know the feeling :)  Man I hope BF3 is a better game. I hate squad spawns like that. 1 on 1 turns to 1 on 4 in a split second.

#6 Posted by Mikemcn (7011 posts) -

If I play for 3 straight hours, by the last half hour, im usually pretty good, the rest of my playing looks like that montage though.

#7 Edited by evilrazer (499 posts) -

Love that perfect grenade toss!

#8 Posted by Nadafinga (959 posts) -

Love the Death-tage. Some good ones in there.

#9 Posted by UberExplodey (949 posts) -

I've been there, dude. Nice job with the video

#10 Posted by StrawHatLaw13 (166 posts) -

lol awesome.  Love the Death-tage.  Reminds me to not take it so seriously sometimes.  Right on. 

Ahh..the well meant but f'd up grenade toss...

#11 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

That death animation is so fucking frustrating 

#12 Posted by jozzy (2042 posts) -

Yup, this is pretty much me playing BFBC2... And it doesn't get better after 2 and a half hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.