Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

I'm done with Battlefield: Bad Company's 2 multiplayer.

DarkGamerOO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Edited By DarkGamerOO7

I'm so fed up with the glaring glitches and bugs that make you wonder how the game was even released with, and now how the patch was even released with. My game is still crashing to the Xbox 360 dashboard, this is the first console video game I've had that has done that, and I've been gaming sense the Nintendo 64 days. On top of all this the lag is rediculious. I haven't played a game this laggy sense Gears of War 2 and Bad Company 2 is using dedicated servers!  The game has been out for 3 1/2 months now, no excuses for the lag and no excuses for these bugs. I understand that every video game is going to have a few glitches and some lag but come on, when your game is continuing to crash to the dashboard in the middle of games that i just unexcusable.

DarkGamerOO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By DarkGamerOO7

I'm so fed up with the glaring glitches and bugs that make you wonder how the game was even released with, and now how the patch was even released with. My game is still crashing to the Xbox 360 dashboard, this is the first console video game I've had that has done that, and I've been gaming sense the Nintendo 64 days. On top of all this the lag is rediculious. I haven't played a game this laggy sense Gears of War 2 and Bad Company 2 is using dedicated servers!  The game has been out for 3 1/2 months now, no excuses for the lag and no excuses for these bugs. I understand that every video game is going to have a few glitches and some lag but come on, when your game is continuing to crash to the dashboard in the middle of games that i just unexcusable.

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

Duder.  BC2 is so much better than MW2 though!  This game is perfect and isn't afraid of anything!  You have a duty to play this and stick to to Call of Duty!  Dur MW2 sucks!

-Of course, I'm being sarcastic.  This is aimed towards those Battlefield fanboys that are lurking around here.  You know who you are. 

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RsistncE

Don't know or care how it runs on consoles. I play it on the PC and it is much better than MW2 on both PC and 360 from my experience.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By FrankCanada97

Meh, I've been playing glitch free since release. I'm on the PS3 though and haven't played for 2 weeks.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By natetodamax
    The lag really is killin the game
    iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By iamjohn

I don't get lag when I play...

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Jayross

1. What kind of glitches are you talking about? 
    2. Crashing to your dashboard? That has only happened to me three times since march, and I have 200 hours of playtime. 
     3. Lag. Yeah, you are right about the lag. The optional update for the 360 made it even worse. But the thing is, even then some people have no problem with lag, making it hard for DICE to figure it out. But at the same time, I doubt they have a very large team working on the lag.

DarkGamerOO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarkGamerOO7
    @Jayross said:
    " 1. What kind of glitches are you talking about? 2. Crashing to your dashboard? That has only happened to me three times since march, and I have 200 hours of playtime.  3. Lag. Yeah, you are right about the lag. The optional update for the 360 made it even worse. But the thing is, even then some people have no problem with lag, making it hard for DICE to figure it out. But at the same time, I doubt they have a very large team working on the lag. "
    Well for bugs....

1) My stats for the M1 Garand are still not tracking properly
    2) The end animation is showing that my team won when we really lost a vice-versa
    3) My knife will sometimes not activate even though I'm hitting RB, even in games where I am not getting lag, and the same happens for my Grenades aswell
    4) Crash to the dashboard 
    5) During the game my rank will for some reason be reset
    6) My knife will sometimes get stuck being out
    7) It will show that I've ranked up when I didn't have enough points to do so
    8) The "You've unlocked another weapon/item" sound plays when switching between tabs after a game, even though I've already unlocked everything and I'm not on the unlokcs tab

I don't know if this is a bug or lag but when I switch weapons I will always switch back to the previous weapon. If I have an M4 and I press Y to switch to my pistol my pistol will pup up, dissapear and I will have my M4 out again. This also does this for rocket launchers, ammo/med kits, grenade launchers etc.
    Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Jayross
    @DarkGamerOO7: Yeah, I guess you are right, I can agree with all of those bugs. 

And the weapon switching thing happens a lot on laggy severs. Sometimes I think it is because I tapped Y twice without knowing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.