Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Is there an offical weapon upgrade?

xXHesekielXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By xXHesekielXx

Somebody asked me yday if I wanted a weapon upgrade but am not sure there is one? Is there?

Donos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Donos

.......?

There's nothing that cannot be unlocked through the leveling system, if that's what you mean.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax
    @Donos said:
    " .......?  There's nothing that cannot be unlocked through the leveling system, if that's what you mean. "
    You unlock All Kit weapons (shotguns, G3, etc.) by ranking up.
    Avatar image for lilbigsupermario
    lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lilbigsupermario

maybe he means buying the unlocks for each class?

TerraDelu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TerraDelu
    @lilbigsupermario: Yeah, you can buy (with real money) the full upgrades for each class. I'm pretty sure they also sell them in a pack. But what fun is that? Unlocking the weapons through the level-up system is half the fun for me! Plus, then you can gradually work towards getting stars on all the weapons...
    Avatar image for lilbigsupermario
    lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By lilbigsupermario
    @TerraDelu said:
    " @lilbigsupermario: Yeah, you can buy (with real money) the full upgrades for each class. I'm pretty sure they also sell them in a pack. But what fun is that? Unlocking the weapons through the level-up system is half the fun for me! Plus, then you can gradually work towards getting stars on all the weapons... "
    I agree!  That's what made me get so addicted to BFBC2, especially when I was just a few points away from unlocking the next weapon or gadget, I would keep playing lol!  Although I haven't really started collecting the stars on all the weapons, I just play and use whatever weapon I feel like using hehe!  Same goes for the pins too lol! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.