Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

LAN?

darkgoth678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By darkgoth678

Attempted to research if anyone knew if there would be a LAN feature in BC2, couldn't find any in other sources... 

Any one know?  

I'm pretty hopeful since they already have the server browser in there, so hopefully they squeeze in there the LAN.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MrKlorox

I think they're gonna force everybody to play on a hosted server. I hope I'm wrong though and there is LAN support after you get logged in. But I seriously doubt it.

They're probably gonna say it's because they don't want folks to get their server hosting code, but I'd bet it's more of a cost of implementation issue. Who knows, maybe some hackers will find a way to make it work after their hosting code gets pirated, but that might take a while.

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Ryax

they might have lan just for the option but i wouldnt hold my breath on that

darkgoth678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By darkgoth678

lets keep out fingers crossed

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.