Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

So people are playing this again, for now (PS3)

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By artgarcrunkle

BC2 is on PSN for twenty bucks which apparently is enough to get people playing again. I like this game so I'm taking advantage of the temporary boost in players because I don't think we'll be seeing full 12on12 games much longer. If anyone else wants to play send me a message on psn (hereliesbeavis) and we can bro out and complete objectives and throw medpacks and do all the fun teamwork things people seem to hate doing.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Bad Company 2 > Battlefield 3

If I had a PS3, I'd be joining in. Alas, I am on 360.

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By artgarcrunkle

@jakob187: For the most part yeah. I just felt like BF3 wasn't enough of an improvement over BF2 or BC2 to warrant existing. All the same matchmaking, bad teammate, bad hit detection, getting stuck on geometry and "Holy shit I'm getting chewed up before I can move an inch from spawn" issues of past BF games with the price tag of a brand new game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.