Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Stabbing 5 friends (PS3)

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Wuddel

BF:BC2 is one of the few games where I nearly got a Platinum trophy, while having no friends who play that online. Only really missing the stabbing (and the Destruction 2.0) trophy. Anybody in the same boat? Wanna get it done?Hit me up! PSN-ID Wuddel 

PS: Can you stab 5 times the same guy?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I got this last night on 360. Its hard to get onto the other team because when you join the persons match you join on their team unless its filled I think. 

infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By infininja

I feel bad for the people that didn't get destruction 2.0 at launch. It's almost impossible to kill someone that way now.

uberexplodey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By uberexplodey

You can stab the same guy 5 times, not sure if it only works on the vanilla BC2 maps.

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wuddel
    @Infininja said:
    " I feel bad for the people that didn't get destruction 2.0 at launch. It's almost impossible to kill someone that way now. "
    It was pretty impossible right away on the PS3 due to the beta.
    Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wuddel

Although it is not updating very often or does capture everything, I just learned through a stats site that I only got 3 destruction kills ... sigh: stats

infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By infininja
    @Wuddel said:
    " Although it is not updating very often or does capture everything, I just learned through a stats site that I only got 3 destruction kills ... sigh: stats "
    That was last updated 8 months ago. Wait the 5 hours for them to update again.
    Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wuddel

That will not change much. I played a lot recently, but lent the game to a friend for about half a year.

infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By infininja
    @Wuddel said:
    " That will not change much. I played a lot recently, but lent the game to a friend for about half a year. "
    It seems you're right.
    Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wuddel
    @Infininja said:
    " @Wuddel said:
    " That will not change much. I played a lot recently, but lent the game to a friend for about half a year. "
    It seems you're right. "
    Hum, I got my hopes up now. I got 3 destruction kills yesterday.  Admittedly I was running around with shotguns&C4 the whole evening because I need to get the Insignia for those. A good target for that are people on guard towers. I placed 4 carges on the pillars. When I detonated them I immediately got the Destruction-kill. No chance to flee.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By mordukai

It has to be a different friend and you can't get that trophy (or any for that matter) by trying to boosting it on a privet match. 

Sogeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Sogeman
    @Mordukai said:
    " It has to be a different friend and you can't get that trophy (or any for that matter) by trying to boosting it on a privet match.  "
    Got it by stabbing the same friend 5 times. His side was full so I got put on the other team and then we just met up and stabbed each other.

For D 2.0, get extra C4, put one in each corner of a building, 1 C4 on the ceiling, and 1 one in the small room the big ones have. Blow them up when someone is on the top floor. If everything goes right the top floor shouldn't be harmed and give them no way to escape unless they make one fast enough. Preferably on Rush as Defender, or just hide and wait, maybe use Arica on CQ since there are so many buildings.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.