Stats reset!?

#1 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

Am I the only one who just have had my stats reset to 0? I have no rank or unlocks.. WTF :C

#2 Posted by Pie (7108 posts) -

1 sec

#3 Posted by Pie (7108 posts) -

YEAH I DID! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

#4 Posted by Nibbz (203 posts) -

I can't even get into a match, what's going on!?

#5 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

I did too, don't worry though. You gotta wait a few minutes and then all of your stuff will be back.

Baffled the hell out of me for ten minutes before I said "fuck it", died once in a round, and had it all come back.

#6 Posted by Pie (7108 posts) -

I wondered why I was the only person in that match.... 
As long as I get my shit back im fine

#7 Posted by philuk19 (124 posts) -

Same for me, I assumed it was a server side error so I went on bf1943 lol...I also couldnt get into a match. I was near had a heart attack when I seen it...hope it comes back lol. The leaderboard still shows all the stats tho.

#8 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

Yupp, I have nothing, it's all gone

Just wanna say...what the fuck?

#9 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -
OfficialBFBC2   
"We are aware of a drop in players on Xbox 360, EA is investigating and we will get the game back for you ASAP. "
#10 Posted by EvolutionX0 (413 posts) -

damn, hope it gets fixed soon.  

#11 Posted by Death_Burnout (3797 posts) -

Phew i panicked for a second, i sure hope our stats return...usually when this sorta temporary fault thing happens they do, so yeah.

#12 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

I don't know if you guys know this, but they've been having server issues.  Stats and unlocks disappearing is part of that.

#13 Posted by Redsox44 (485 posts) -

Damn i was just about to create a topic about this.I was 1 kill away from unlocking  the m4 whatever gun and then i disconnected and all my stats were gone. i was really pissed until i saw this and i hope they fix it soon. Oh well i guess i can finish up the single player now.

#14 Posted by Tuggah (1072 posts) -

The better fix this, getting all the useful stuff (defibrillator, engi-power tool, assault ammo thing, medic health thing) takes a while and going through that again would suck.

#15 Posted by xMP44x (2193 posts) -

There's a pop-up when you start the game about how they're currently having connection problems. My guess is that the game is having difficulty connecting to the server that has your rank information and as a result you can't see anything. I had the same thing happen to me. And it all came back. Do not worry peeps.

#16 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

Yup, it's all back now. Just came here to tell. cheerz!

#17 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

I'm on PC and I can't log into EA servers now.

#18 Edited by Foxtrot0245 (319 posts) -

I took my dog to the dog park, hoping it would be back up by the time I got back, but..... no, nothing yet. Still pushing through campaign until they fix this I guess.

#19 Posted by Workyticket (108 posts) -

Mine are back up, thankfully. There was a message on the title screen saying they were still working on it though, so it may not be fixed across the board yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.