Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Stats reset

Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Duminakan89

I just logged in and I'm currently playing Bad Company 2 and for whatever reason my stats were reset for the Vietnam DLC.  If you're wondering I don't pad my stats I literally haven't played the game in about a month.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By zombie2011

the stats are really broken in-game, if you want to still track them i suggest using a website like statsverse thats what i do.

HayFourZee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HayFourZee

I think everyones stats are broken.

Bogitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bogitt

Hell a couple of times i've started a game and the damn thing thinks i'm level 1 and doesn't let me use my unlocks! It also keeps telling me that i'm either skill level 200 or 0, it is just messed up.

I do sometimes look at this one though 
    http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/

Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By Duminakan89

interesting, interesting, before I check out statsverse it'll begin tracking my stats from the point of registering or will it look through all my time playing?

Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Detrian

Everyone's stats are broken right now at least on the 360. Chances are if you join a multiplayer game you will start as a rank 0 scrub without any of your unlocks. It's some problem they've been having these past two days now.

It seems that if you play a couple rounds or so you regain your rank and all your stuff but if you leave the game you will probably lose them again.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By WickedCestus

My brother was having this problem too. How strange.

TiE23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By TiE23

This isn't the first time. In fact, when they did the TNT with BFBC2 a few months ago the stats were all busted at the time and everyone was either defaulted to the AEK, 9A-91, PKM, and M24 -- or if they had the spec-op weapons, they could use those. There is no way they would ever lose everyone's stats. They probably have triple-redundancy on data servers across the world.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.