"The Bomb Squad" Giant Bomb Community Clan (PS3)

#51 Posted by NinjaHunter (995 posts) -

Good games guys!

#52 Posted by SilentCommando (579 posts) -
@Mmmslash: 
I'm a maxed-out assault player and looking for some duders to play with. 
You probably know me. PSN: OatmealSoldier

P.S. On what nights do you usually play?
#53 Posted by Mmmslash (2172 posts) -
@SilentCommando: We play all the time, Oatmeal. You've even played with me and Snip before, nerd :P

We're playing again tomorrow night, if you want to pop in with us. Probably like, 8:30 EST.
#54 Posted by pdiddy1047 (20 posts) -

Sign me up for the bomb squad if your still accepting applications. 
PSN: Pdiddy1047 

@Mmmslash: I usually switch between assault and engineer and would love to play in an actual squad that sticks together.  I usually play for a few hours a night between 6:00PM and 10PM eastern.

#55 Edited by FrankCanada97 (4187 posts) -

Great bombing run guys! We started out with a few hiccups, including a disconnect from the server. However, when we decided to do squad play in the public servers, we destroyed everyone. It was great to fight with and against each other. Have you guys noticed that the Bomb Squad players were on top of the scoreboard nearly every single game? That's what I call domination! I'm going to try and make the bombing runs a weekly thing. Next one is Saturday March 20th 8:30pm EST.

#56 Posted by lilbigsupermario (844 posts) -

awww shucks, i missed the bombing run last night.  i'll try to join next time, looks fun! ;)

#57 Posted by pdiddy1047 (20 posts) -

This is going to sound like the dumbest question ever, but where the hell do you put in your clan tag?  Thanks.

#58 Posted by Mmmslash (2172 posts) -
@pdiddy1047:  When you're in a pre-game squad set-up, you'll have the option t plug itin. I think it's square.

Also, Snip and I are going to be putting in a few hours tonight, if you wanted to blow shit up with us.

If you want, toss me an add, and if I see you online, I'll get you in.
#59 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4187 posts) -
@pdiddy1047: You go into the play with friends menu and press start. It'll prompt you to enter the three letter clan tag.
#60 Posted by Moppet (1 posts) -

PSN ID: Muderous_Moppet 
Look forward to playing with you all.
#61 Posted by AnimalVestStudios (20 posts) -

PSN: SlashTalonX
I'd love to play with you guys

#62 Posted by Nasar7 (2900 posts) -

Had to leave early but good playing with you guys. 

Mmmslash, I'll play with you and snipz when you guys are on as usual.

#63 Posted by Mmmslash (2172 posts) -
@Nasar7: Of course, Apoll. Snip and I will be online at 8:30 EST, and we'd love to play with you again.
#64 Posted by DuderBattalion (284 posts) -

Just saw a couple of threads about the xbox and PC bombing runs not working out too well. Just wanted to thank Frank for setting up a good game .. and sure hope even more people turn up this Friday on the ps3 . Hope to see you all there .. peace !

#65 Posted by thedapperswindler (44 posts) -

psn: cobbman11

This will be most excellent.

#66 Posted by blackbeard (313 posts) -

PSN: blackbeard_

#67 Posted by TenaciousE (114 posts) -

Mine is IM_DEAF

#68 Posted by CounterShock (420 posts) -

Add me to the list! PSN is same as username.

#69 Posted by Aerobie (114 posts) -

I'll join. PSN: Gurtzmoto
I was just in a squad with you earlier today FrankCanada97. Reminded me that I should join.

#70 Posted by aTeddyBear (17 posts) -

YO, being the only decent player on the opposite team with a squad of GBS players rolling in a tank on the other team is NOT fun :(

#71 Posted by superpope (129 posts) -

Im in!  
The_Super_Pope
#72 Posted by dimdum (33 posts) -

hey are there gonna be any other bombing runs, and if so can u try and make it so people in england dont have to stay up forever

#73 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4187 posts) -
@dimdum: There is one this Saturday same time. Sorry, I can't make the time great for everybody, just trying to get a good time in for the most people. Maybe, the next bombing run I'll set a time that can be doable for people on both sides of the pond.
#74 Posted by Mmmslash (2172 posts) -
@dimdum:  If they make it early on for England folks, then it's way, way early in the day for the west coast US guys.
#75 Posted by dimdum (33 posts) -
@FrankCanada97: Could u add me to ur friends list cus im at me dads and cant go on until friday (not near it) and ill probably forget to add u
#76 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4187 posts) -
@dimdum: No worries, I'll get it done.
#77 Posted by Nasar7 (2900 posts) -

Lots of school/work this week, haven't been able to get on much. Looking forward to the next run this weekend.

#78 Posted by super_machine (1968 posts) -

Dude, can I join too? :)

PSN: super_machine

I play Recon mostly... assault recon that is.

#79 Posted by meauxfeaux (1 posts) -
@FrankCanada97:  new member, first post 

psn = meauxfeaux 

have mic - 27 yrs old..bring your mic and have fun
#80 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4187 posts) -
@meauxfeaux: Well let me be the first to welcome you to the Giant Bomb forums! You may find that things are... a little different than other places.
#81 Posted by blackjosh (54 posts) -

I think, Duder Company is the BOMB! 

PSN ID: brusdaar
#82 Posted by MrQuinn99 (37 posts) -

hey i'd love to join in with you guys! 

PSN ID: NotsoMightyQuinn 

cheers!

#83 Posted by landrover1z9 (3 posts) -

PSN-landrover1z9
#84 Posted by pdiddy1047 (20 posts) -

Any bombing runs tonight... ? I'm up for it...    if any one else is...        ...!

#85 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4187 posts) -
@pdiddy1047: The bombing run starts in under 2 and a half hours.
#86 Posted by Ashuku (277 posts) -

Damn, I'd totally get in on this if It was 8:30 PST. Unfortunately, I work until 7pm PST, so I probably wont be able to make it. Regardless, add me to the list and I'll do my best to make it next time. PSN is "Ashukuu". 

#87 Posted by DuderBattalion (284 posts) -

Can't make it for another hour .. Hope you guys are having fun !

#88 Posted by blackjosh (54 posts) -

Thank you! That was way fun.
#89 Posted by LiquidS (971 posts) -

I played amazingly below average but was cool to see 2 squads of [GBS] on the scoreboard.
#90 Posted by MrQuinn99 (37 posts) -

That was good fun,I was awful.I'll be better next time...Hopefully. 

Cheers.

#91 Posted by MrQuinn99 (37 posts) -

That was good fun,I was awful.I'll be better next time...Hopefully. 

Cheers.

#92 Posted by lilbigsupermario (844 posts) -

Duder Company!

#93 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4187 posts) -

Great games last night, not as dominating as the first one, but there were some GBS members who top the leaderboards.

#94 Posted by pdiddy1047 (20 posts) -

Yeah that was a lot of fun, I too played horrible, oh well.  Probably has something to do with an increase in skill level from all the players compared to normal random games.  Can't wait for next time.

#95 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4187 posts) -

The next Bombing Run will be the same time this Saturday.

#96 Edited by Grillbar (1940 posts) -

im interested psn name Grillbar
but since im in north europe its proberly not often the hours fit never the less im interested and you can allways throw an invite and ill join.
and i like the name duder company
 aparently 8:30pm is 1:30 pm over where i live so its should be posible on some weekends

#97 Posted by raggedglory (219 posts) -

psn : raggedglory
I like Duder Company the best, but for the sake of the 3 letter abbreviation, Giant Bomb Squad works

#98 Posted by super_machine (1968 posts) -

I had stuff going on last Saturday, maybe next time I'll be there. It would be nice to play with some experienced teams. I'm getting tired of playing with random noobs who never use recon sensors or ammo supply (even though you follow them for a minute requesting ammo). It sure makes a big difference when you have a good squad and an experienced team. I just wish you could filter games by rank.

#99 Posted by dimdum (33 posts) -

damni wish ud make an england friendly time, but i might make it, i got a lot of friends over and so we wont get much sleep

also could someone head an england bombing run (not me im very unorganised)

#100 Posted by Volgin13 (206 posts) -

PSN: Volgin13  
please add!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.