Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Vietnam thoughts.

• 54 results
    Darksaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By Darksaw

I love it, you have to use such different tactics due to the guns being stronger. Squad rush is great on all the maps.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By natetodamax
    @boj4ngles said:
    The density of vegitation also means there is very little long range sniping, a huge let down to a sniping buff like myself.  Vehicle combat is pretty much non-existant, and the helicopter is so weak that two guys with AK's can take it down pretty easily (I'm not kidding here). 
    I think I'm going to buy it now. 
    Avatar image for detectivespecial
    DetectiveSpecial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By DetectiveSpecial
    @Twitchey:  For fifteen bucks, and considering it as if it were its own game, it is worth it.  
    When you compare it to regular BC2, it doesn't suck - it's just......different.  I do think that the level design isn't nearly as good as either 1943 or BC2. and your death with often be caused by the map, i.e. getting stuck on a randomly placed tree stump.  

Actually, the more I type this, the more I lean towards don't get it.  
    I wish they would just put out new maps for 1943.
    mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By mosdl

On the pc version, I seem to be getting head shots with assault/medic way more often, not sure why.

And you can take the helis down easily with the jeep mounted weapons or the boat weapons (which seem overpowered).

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

I agree with what you said, its well done. 
    Mahonay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Mahonay

Probably my favorite thing about the Vietnam expansion is how much more balanced the vehicles are.  Such a difference from the core multiplayer game.  My #1 gripe used to be how overpowered the helicopters were.  Now helicopters will go down fairly quickly as long as your team lays down some small arms fire on them.  I do not miss the days of trying to place a tracking dart on a helicopter that's doing circles around me at a 100mph while it's shooting rockets.  Tanks now having flame throwers as the secondary fire instead of the ridiculous overpowered machine gun  seems to have made a massive difference as well.  No more tanks just sitting on top of a mountain sniping people with it's secondary fire.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.