Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Who wants my extra VIP code?

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Karl_Boss

To make a long story short I got another copy of the game and now have an extra VIP Code....tell me your best Bad Company 2 moment and why you need this VIP code and I will give it to the person I choose via PM.

Edit: Keep in mind this is for the 360.

Avatar image for bam_d_leprechaun
    Bam_D_Leprechaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bam_D_Leprechaun

hmmmmmmm, me maybe?

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Karl_Boss
    @Bam_D_Leprechaun:  If no one else replies in a couple of days I'll give it to you.
    random_guy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By random_guy23

best battlefield bad company moment. i was parachuting, and i hit the ground just as i got ran over my my teammate in a jeep. it was hilarious.

swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By swamplord666

My battlefield moment was holding out the final MCOM stations on Arica harbor  with only me and my friend. It was awesome! 
    Also not an amazing moment but funny nonetheless! in isla inocentes, the other team were doing NOTHING to get the MCOM stations. so me and my friend had a tracer dart and rocket launcher combo and proceeded to go to the hill and sabotage every attempt they tried to take a vehicle out :P 
    Also I need it because i'm thinking of trading in my PS3 BC2 for a 360 one because my friends got it for that and the used one very possibly won't have the VIP code

Avatar image for bam_d_leprechaun
    Bam_D_Leprechaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Bam_D_Leprechaun

well i guess since people have replied i'll post a story.

Me and a buddy of mine were on Isla Inocentes as defense, the attackers managed to get MCOM Alpha early on (first set of MCOMS)
    anyways, Me, him, and another squad were pretty much pinned down by Bravo, I was a medic, he was assault. they sent waves of dudes at us from boats and blackhawks, a few of us went down, but i managed to keep rezzing people without dying myself, and while all this chaos was going down, we managed to kill a few snipers up on the hill. the M60 does so well in a pinch

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Hitchenson

So there I am flying my Apache on Atacama Desert when all of a sudden DISASTER, the enemy chopper blows my own from the sky but not before I'm able to bail out to safety. My gunner was tragically taken from me in this encounter and I wouldn't forget the noble sacrifice he made trying to help our team capture B. Now I'm shooting them damn commies on the ground whilst parachuting down and then somehow I land on the cockpit of the rival chopper in mid-air, instinct took over and I instantly squeezed the trigger of my UMP through the glass killing both the driver and gunner of the foul machine that took my partner away from me... after I dealt with my opposition I entered their chopper that I had just liberated (all the meanwhile in mid-air) just in time for my buddy to squad spawn back on me and use the chopper I had just secured (IN MID-AIR) to help our team capture point B.   

This game is amazing. I don't need the code by the way, but I love telling that story.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Karl_Boss

Guess most people don't need a VIP code. :P....ah well Bam_D_Leprechaun gets it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.