9mmstudios's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360) review

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Video Review

Even if you're a hardcore modern warfare 2 fanboy you have to get Bad Company 2. It's one of the best games you're going to be able to play this year.

Other reviews for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)

great for couples, not so much for the sexy singles 0

The fIrst thing I have to admit is that I have played BF:BC2 multiplayer an absolute shit ton, but this does not mean the game is perfect. The single player is fun but it just feels lacking. Witty banter between the characters is still there but in too small of doses. Story in the game is throw away, but all in all I still had a blast with it. The multiplayer (gasp) is F*&#ing Awesome. I have never had so many great video game moments in any other multiplayer games. As you can tell, I am no...