eaglesnipe's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PC) review

• eaglesnipe wrote this review on .

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

The game is absolutely excellent. The single player has a very interesting story to it, as you play through the different areas of the world. But what is the most exciting is the multi-player. This game has been one of the best I've played and I am enjoying it very well. The multi-player lets me get a sense of teamwork and what might not be done if you do not cooperate. Even though there are many noobs, you can still enjoy the game by joining hardcore servers or other private servers that may not have too many of them. The weapon unlock system is great, how the more you play one class, the more benefits/weapons you get for the class, bringing the degree of fun to a next level. The vehicles and the ability to break buildings is stunning. This is one of the main factors that is putting battlefield bad company 2 somewhat better than modern warfare 2.