chunkybubb's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360) review

Instant explosive classic

The first Bad Company had different ideas and gameplay then the other shooters out there. It wasn't the big smash hit it was thought to be. But now there is sequel to make up for that.

Positive:

• Excellent visuals and detailed environments
  • A much more intense storyline
  • Exhilarating Multiplayer
  • Massive amount of weapons and customization
  • Large landscapes
  • Great voice acting with some good humor
  • Destructible environments
  • Outstanding level design
  • Different countries to visit in the storyline
  • Fantastic gameplay
  • Long lasting ranking system that will keep you playing for months
  • Amazing and realistic shooting mechanics

Different landscapes such as snowy mountains, dusty deserts, sunny jungles, and much more.
         Negative:
  • Some cheesy lines
  • Some bad vehicle controls

An excellent game that has one of the best and most intense multiplayer mode that I have seen in a while. It overcomes Modern Warfare 2 by a longshot because the frustration level is much lower. This is one of those games that I can call fun without being good at the multiplayer. Most gamers say the game is fun when they are great at it, but it does not matter for this game.

A much more darker feeling to the visuals.