jmf11493's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360) review

Bad Company Back For More

Battle Field Bad Company 2 is a big step up from the first game. As far as the story goes it is very entertaining and comical at times. The single player I believe is a huge improvement when compared to the first Bad Company. In the first game the story was mediocre and silly for the most part. There would be times during a mission where you could be driving around on a golf cart and not be shot at by anyone.

Bad Company 2 on the other hand has a more serious approach to their main story line. Though it is simple and relatively short it doesn't take away from the game play, and the comical lines are still there. Though the story may be a little far-fetched for some, the plot twists really pull this game together. The story altogether is a great experience.

Multi-player is where I think the game goes a little downhill. If you like to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 or 2 then you will enjoy Battle Field Bad Company 2. Weapon upgrades and customization really add to the multi-player experience.  Though the weapon mods aren't as in-depth as the Modern Warfare games, it is still really fun. With only 2 game modes as of now and roughly about 10 maps to play on, the game play gets very repetitive, fast! If you are looking for a long term online multi-player game then this isn't a good game to get. This is an excellent game to rent if you are bored.

Golf Cart in Battle Field Bad Company

Posted by Little_Socrates

A 4-star score is certainly not the same as a "rent it, [but only] if you're bored." This flip-flops between a strong recommendation and a weak one. Be more sure of what you think of games as you review them in the future, I say.

Posted by jmf11493

You are putting words in my mouth. I didn't say rent only if you are bored. I said that you should rent it if you are bored. Its two completely different things. I gave it 4 stars because its a good game it just isn't very long and the multi-player would to most get boring after a couple weeks which is why I suggested to rent it.

Posted by NumbThumb

Better review than the other one, because you delve a little deeper into what makes the game good or bad. But some lines read a little confusing.  Like...

"Multi-player is where I think the game goes a little downhill. If you like to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 or 2 then you will enjoy Battle Field Bad Company 2"

That doesn't seem a strong argument to make if the game goes downhill.

But like I said, much better. You may not be looking for constructive criticism, and if you're not I apologize. Just trying to encourage you to keep at it.