left4deadgirl's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360) review

Intense with Humor

So a friend recommended this game to me so I decided to pay the 30 dollars and buy it. At first I wasn't to excited since I have been disappointed with war games in the past. However, I found this game to be very catchy and exciting. It has a good story line and it isn't the same thing over and over. It has some humor thrown in it which I absolutely love. It has its intense moments and the moments were you can have a laugh. The multiplayer is pretty entertaining. Overall this game has a good score with me. I am disappointed because it was short but It was good while it lasted. I recommend this game to anyone who likes a good war humor video game.