Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jun 23, 2008

The venerable Battlefield franchise returns for its second console-only outing, this time with a fleshed out single player campaign and a new multiplayer game mode, Gold Rush.

Continuted Multiplayer Support (a year+ after release...)

SketchyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SketchyBrown

With the new addition of Games on Demand I've been on the fence about picking up a game I've wanted to play through for a long time.

I'm pretty sure the $20 price tag would be justified with the single-player alone... however, what I am really interested in is the multiplayer community.

I want to be able to boot this game up and play with full matches and have a great time, like I did way back with my time with COD4. Are there a lot of people playing in general? Are the few remaining players (if that is the case) insanely good, not allowing me to get a shot off?

tl;dr
    HOW IS BF:BC's MULTIPLAYER COMMUNITY? YA'LL WANNA PLAY WIT ME?

Thanks GB!

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Lashe
    @SketchyBrown: Sorry it's taken 2 weeks for you to get a response mate! Battlefield: BC is the best 'contemporary shooter'-style Xbox 360 Multiplayer game I have played probably since the machine launched - yes, I loved CoD4, but I prefer this. I love Gold Rush mode, and the game is supported well -- for free -- by EA. There is an entire Multiplayer Game Mode on XBL for free, as well as a host of community-chosen maps which just add to the fantastic experience. Download it and don't look back - it's a steal for that price. 
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

I love BF:BC, its awesome and I still run into alot of players online, although Im playing on PSN

Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Druminator

I haven't played in a while but there are still a ton of people playing. Great game.

Colonel_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Colonel_Fury

Its a great game. If you can find a group of friends to play with online, it becomes even more awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.