Beta giveaway thread?

#1 Posted by wemibelec90 (1626 posts) -

I don't mean to spam the forums, but I have a code for the Battlefield Hardline PS4 betat that I have no interest in using and would like to give it to someone. I thought maybe I wouldn't be the only one (?) so maybe we can just make this a giveaway thread?

Anyways, the first person to PM me with 'Battlefield Hardline beta,' someone who isn't just someone who just went and created an account (sorry for this, but I don't want to give it to some random spambot), will get the code sent to them.

#2 Edited by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@wemibelec90 said:

I don't mean to spam the forums, but I have a code for the Battlefield Hardline PS4 betat that I have no interest in using and would like to give it to someone. I thought maybe I wouldn't be the only one (?) so maybe we can just make this a giveaway thread?

Anyways, the first person to PM me with 'Battlefield Hardline beta,' someone who isn't just someone who just went and created an account (sorry for this, but I don't want to give it to some random spambot), will get the code sent to them.

I'll take it.PM me.

EDIT: nevermind, dice sent me one through my E-mail.

#3 Posted by wemibelec90 (1626 posts) -

The code has been claimed.

#4 Posted by OurSin_360 (842 posts) -

Wish i had given mine away, or traded someone for a destiny alpha but i didn't realize destiny's alpha was public. :-(

Hardline is probably great for battlefield vets, but i have no clue wtf is going on and just end up running around shooting and crashing into shit.

#5 Edited by Ley_Lines (252 posts) -

If someone wants a code for the PS4 version please PM me, I have one to give away.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.