Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield Hardline

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 17, 2015

This Battlefield spin-off, developed by Visceral Games, focuses on the neverending battle between criminals and police officers, rather than the series' standard military setting.

Is Hardline more stable than BF4 in "Beta"?

Alucitary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My friend somehow manage to get into the game amidst the deluge of requests yesterday, and he said it not only runs better than BF4, but has also presented far fewer bugs than even the current build of BF4. This is probably due to the player count and map sizes being severely reduced. As I'm waiting for my own copy of the beta to download I can't help but wonder if this offshoot will be even more fulfilling than the tent poll release simply because it was reigned in and not rushed out the door to compete with other games. Maybe EA will learn a lesson from this?

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not that I know, but boy would I hope so. Fucking bug-riddled BF4 is basically a game in fucking alpha...

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Battlefield 4 beta was more stable than the release version.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.