Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield Heroes

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 25, 2009

Battlefield Heroes is EA DICE's casual take on the Battlefield series. It features a cartoon-like graphical style and is played from a third person perspective. It is also a "Play 4 Free" game.

Beta do u like it

elliminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By elliminator

i have it and it is awesome

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

no, but i don't have it, so it doesn't matter what i say

igl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By igl

What is special about it? I already have tf2 :)

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By xplodedd

i like it.. only because its free though.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zityz

I'm still waiting for my beta key. Can't wait until they release it thought...in 2015 :P

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By bwooduhs

Just got accepted into the beta about a week ago and im pretty into it so  far.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By PercyChuggs

I think it's crap. But I guess you get what you pay for. Typical annoyances of class based MP, the lame ass assassins with their knives, who can take 5 seconds of solid minigun fire and survive. Also, tanks ruin the game for anyone who isn't in one, and in a game like this, where NOBODY is using teamwork, that's everyone.

angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By angelkanarias

I got into the beta long ago and I hardly play. I'd give it a 7. It's a pretty normal game, but I don't feel attached to it at all.

Avatar image for fatalpunishment
    FatalPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FatalPunishment

The games cool...but it dies off pretty fast. I've played it for a couple of hours solid. The fact that people who bought points for $20 and then got a bunch of shit that just completely owns me really pisses me off -.-.

But none the less, its a good game. And its still in beta xD, who noes what they'll end up doing with it.

vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vivek
    igl said:
    "What is special about it? I already have tf2 :)"
    Firstly its nothing like TF2, the animations and graphics dont resemble each other.

Secondly im finding it alot of fun, must admit that you have to put alot of effort in but once you learn what you are doin, its sweet.

PercyChuggs said:
    "I think it's crap. But I guess you get what you pay for. Typical annoyances of class based MP, the lame ass assassins with their knives, who can take 5 seconds of solid minigun fire and survive. Also, tanks ruin the game for anyone who isn't in one, and in a game like this, where NOBODY is using teamwork, that's everyone."
    Saying its crap is just "crap". Be costructive after all it is a beta. As for the tanks buy a damn tank buster, now people get annoyed at me for blowing them up. I have to agree though about the "team work" aspect or lack of it, did find a couple guys the other night though. Was good playing in a group that healed eachother and worked together to get the flags.
    inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By inkeiren

I enjoy it a little bit, but not as much as I did when I started. It's fairly fun, but after the first week I only play it a day a week or so for about an hour.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By AhmadMetallic

lol it IS crap... whether or not its for free its a dumb stiff piece of shit that you wouldnt play even if they pay you to! srsly after 30 minutes of gameplay it just loses its groove.

baggykins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By baggykins

I played it a few times after i got it, haven't really touched it since... yes it is fun, but just gets.... whats the word..... boring in a way that i will have to wait for a few weeks before i pick it up again...

DryPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DryPenguin
    @elliminator:  What is your user name in BFHeroes?  They just added the friends list feature and I'm looking for people to game with.  Let me know.

I see a lot of hate here in this thread, so I'm not gonna try to sell anyone on the game.  If you don't like it, to each his own.  I personally am having a lot of fun with it.  I just want to respond to one thing really, and that is to FatalPunishment.  Saying that people paid money to get stuff to own you is fundamentally untrue and an important thing to know.  You can not buy weapons or skills that make you more powerful than the other players.  You can purchase with real money clothing and accessory items to visually seperate yourself, or you can buy EXP and VP boosts.

You can NOT buy weapons with money. 
    damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#15  Edited By damnboyadvance

For a free game, Battlefield Heroes is pretty entertaining.

But I don't like how some things cost real money. I mean, seriously. Do you know how much it is to change one of your characters names? Over $5. I understand their need for a profit, but they need to find other ways.

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cloneslayer

i think the game sucks. It should be in first person and the fact that you cant change classes mid-game in a class based game is fucking retarded

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.