WTF!? :(

Avatar image for rebirth1337
#1 Posted by Rebirth1337 (849 posts) -

1729315-untitled_1.png
So yeah I just got the code... I put it in on the site and it said an error has occurred wait a minute to redeem. 10 minutes later it tells me my code has been used and it still counts me as waiting in line for a key. 
Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
#2 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1206 posts) -
@Rebirth1337 said:
"
1729315-untitled_1.png
So yeah I just got the code... I put it in on the site and it said an error has occurred wait a minute to redeem. 10 minutes later it tells me my code has been used and it still counts me as waiting in line for a key.  "
I can send you my account if you want it man. I'm fairly certain I won't be playing it anymore.
Avatar image for droop
#3 Posted by Droop (1927 posts) -

Same happened to me with Medal of Honor Beta.

Avatar image for rebirth1337
#4 Posted by Rebirth1337 (849 posts) -
@JoyfullOFrockets said:
" @Rebirth1337 said:
"
1729315-untitled_1.png
So yeah I just got the code... I put it in on the site and it said an error has occurred wait a minute to redeem. 10 minutes later it tells me my code has been used and it still counts me as waiting in line for a key.  "
I can send you my account if you want it man. I'm fairly certain I won't be playing it anymore. "
:o that would be awesome
Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
#5 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1206 posts) -
@Rebirth1337 said:
" @JoyfullOFrockets said:
" @Rebirth1337 said:
"
1729315-untitled_1.png
So yeah I just got the code... I put it in on the site and it said an error has occurred wait a minute to redeem. 10 minutes later it tells me my code has been used and it still counts me as waiting in line for a key.  "
I can send you my account if you want it man. I'm fairly certain I won't be playing it anymore. "
:o that would be awesome "
Sent. Have fun :p
 
I just signed up to see what it's like, and what it is is BC2 but for free and with restrictions, and I don't really need that since I have BC2 already.
Avatar image for scooper
#6 Posted by Scooper (7920 posts) -

Don't worry. I've played it and the game is total shit. Not worth playing.

Avatar image for 1337w422102
#7 Posted by 1337W422102 (1204 posts) -

You're really not missing out on anything, 1337 dude.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.