4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

My favorite FPS for the PC ever 0

A couple of years ago, I bought a collection of Battlefield games that included and this happened to be one of them.  I heard about this game from my friend who is ironically Vietnamese.  Anyways, this was my first true PC FPS and I absolutely loved it.  No other online FPS has captivated me as much as this one. So basically this is like any other PC Battlefield game in the sense that the single player is meaningless and the multiplayer is where the fun is at.  I was instantly hooked with all th...

Not the Full-Fledged Sequel to 1942 You Want, But Still Great Fun 0

Two years and several expansions and mods later, Digital Illusions has released Battlefield Vietnam.  It is a brand new game, meaning that it's not an expansion to 1942...because if you had a game based in Vietnam in 1942 there wouldn't be much going on except maybe some French soldiers walking around.  But even though BF:V is its own game, it's definitely not Battlefield 2.  The upgrades over 1942 are minimal, especially if you include DC as part of 1942, but if you've been a fan for the p...