Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield

Franchise »

The Battlefield series is created by Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts. The games focus on large maps and vehicle combat with a strong focus on class-based teamwork. The Battlefield series spans multiple platforms and has a strong PC based following.

How Well Is Your Veteran Status?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

No Caption Provided
    Battlefield 1943, Bad Company, and Battlefield Modern Combat (what the fuck is that?) are locked out to PC gamers who can't get their hands on those copies...so I'm screwed out of those.  On the bright side, going to spend today looking for my CD serial for BF1942 and ordering Vietnam from Amazon.  Will pick up 2142 once it hits Steam though. 

How are you guys progressing on the list?  Also, how would one obtain the Bad Company and Modern Combat one now? 

Any requests you guys have for bonuses with BF3 and Veteran Status?
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

i got BF2 and 2142, so thats Veteran rank 2 in BC2

in BF3, my veteran rank is gonna be 3 since it will include BC2, and... bonuses for vets ? cant really think of anything

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

Modern Combat was for the original Xbox and the 360.  It hasn't aged well and no one plays it anymore.
    Vodun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Vodun

I actually fairly certain I got most of them (including expansions) except Modern Combat and the first Bad Company...but I can't find my damn cases.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By CL60

I have 1942, BF2, and 2142. I don't think I've ever used this veteran thing before though.

SammydesinasNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SammydesinasNL

Should have all of them apart from 2142, Vietnam and 1943, but I had problems with my old EA account so my 'serials are already in use'.
    GreyFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By GreyFox

Right now my rank is1, should be 2, but I can't add 2142, as it just refreshes the page and nothing happens :( I have 2142, BC2 and played heroes for a while. For BF3 probably some weapon unlock that others get at certain level  you'd get at level 1 or something. Or maybe different weapon skin? If so, preferable toggleable.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Pie

That veteran system is crap

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Bennyishere

I've only played 1943 and Bad Company 2. I technically have Modern Combat on the 360, but I have to play an online match to activate it and that is not happening.

B0nd07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By B0nd07

Should be higher on the site (I think it actually shows up too high in game) since it still won't take my 1942 (and expansions) CD key, but since it for some reason gave me BC1 Gold Edition for PS3 (and the PS3 demo) I guess that makes up for it.

But anywho:
    1942 (and Road to Rome and Secrets of WWII)
    BF2 (and Special Forces, Armored Fury, and Euro Force)
    and BC2

If they use the veteran system, they'll probably give vets a weapon or two, but nothing game breaking or unfair.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrKlorox

Got em all, but the 1942 and expansions aren't showing up. Still shows veteran level 8 in-game though.

The Bad Company and Modern Combat ones should be attained like any other one. Last time I checked, there were still a few servers running for both games.

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Skald

Three right now, but it should be five.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.