Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BattleForge

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 24, 2009

A real-time strategy game that uses trading card game elements (i.e. Magic: The Gathering) to summon units on the battlefield.

Your thoughts on the BETA?

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OGCartman

Okay, these were one of those games i was just testing for the sake of it. I didnt know anything about it, just found out Open Beta began so i gave it a shot.

I can say without a doubt, this game is phenomenal. From the very beggining, the battles are EPIC!!
    I absolutely love this game, extremely fun in my eyes.

What do you think of the BETA?

By the way, if you want to get in and you havent, its Open to All. Just look at the Screenshots, and read a quick summary of the game, and try it out if you like :D

floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By floodiastus

I think the pop cap is too high, playing coop there are hundreds of units on screen which makes for a real zergy gameplay.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Origina1Penguin

This page needs more information.  I don't know anything about this game. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.