So, who pre-ordered?

#1 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6288 posts) -
#2 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

I thought about doing this....but with less swearing and being an asshole.

#3 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3089 posts) -

Only pussies call for Battletoads through the phone. I went up to my local Gamestop and asked for it in person. I was then told to "Get the fuck out."

Never had I gotten such an adrenaline rush...

#4 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

That was meant to be funny? Seriously, get a life.

#5 Posted by bekern (563 posts) -

Hah that was probably the best one I've heard. "You and your battletoad loving friends buy all the copies so nobody else can have them"

#6 Edited by Emilio (3380 posts) -

But what will happen when Battletoads does come?

#7 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

xD anonymoose so randum >_______>

#8 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

rofl woot for battletoads. :D

#9 Posted by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -

LMAO!!!!!

everyone should do that to every fucking gamestop
#10 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

anyways, why do gamestop employees get so pissed when asking for battletoads? :s

#11 Posted by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -

Anyone know how this started?? Like why Battletoads of all games? not golden axe or conker or TMNT, but battletoads?

#12 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6288 posts) -

The game's page on this site has all that info. I'll be doing a call of my own sometime this week, I've got the perfect set-up for it too.

And it wasn't me....and it was funny, that employee flipped his shit over that call.

#13 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
Unreal_dro said:
"Anyone know how this started?? Like why Battletoads of all games? not golden axe or conker or TMNT, but battletoads?"
People on 4chan find it funny.
#14 Edited by sionweeks (644 posts) -

Oh geez, that was an absolute classic!  He becamse an idiot at the end, but when the manager got pissed it was awesome!

#15 Posted by Snail (8584 posts) -
HandsomeDead said:
"That was meant to be funny? Seriously, get a life."
This. ^^
#16 Posted by banned8921 (1246 posts) -

This was funny thanks for the link. could you explain the battletoads phenomona?

#17 Posted by jakob187 (21644 posts) -

I didn't know about all this shit...and so basically, because of a bunch of retarded fuckwads on some stupid 4chan thing (I still have NO clue what the fuck a 4chan is), I might get kicked out of a store because I want to get a copy of this fuckin' game?  I played the SHIT out of Battletoads when I was a kid...to the point that my cartridge didn't work anymore and I had to toss it.  I've been looking for a copy ever since.  Sure, I could eBay it or whatever...but I don't like online shopping (unless it's giving Giant Bomb money, which I will be doing next week in exchange for one of those sweet-ass hoodies).

Whatever this 4chan shit is, fuck him/her/them/it/they/whatever.
#18 Posted by banned8921 (1246 posts) -

THIS IS HILARIOUS BATTLETOADS!!!!!

#19 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -

All your Battletoads belong to us

#20 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -
HandsomeDead said:
"That was meant to be funny? Seriously, get a life."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.