4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 6 releases and 0 DLC

To this day, one of the finest games ever made. 0

I love this game.  While it may seem a blatant  cash grab from the TMNT craze from the early 90's is in fact one of best games I have ever played. Battletoads has it all: great character designs, colorful detailed graphics, an amazing soundtrack, good sense of humor, wide variety of animations and gameplay mechanics, and perfect controls. Oh yeah, and the game was hard as HELL.Which was a true testament to how great everything was. You have to see what comes next. What starts as a straightforwar...

Teenage Mutant Fist-Fight Froggies 0

One of the hardest games ever made? Most definitely. One of the most satisfying beat-em ups? Absotively posilutely. I don't know why this series never made it past 3 game sin the classic era. I'm sure now, if somebody were to come along and try to remake it, they'd mess it all up with today's obsession with "dark, gritty badassery"; the toads would all be grey, they'd be packing Uzi's, and every character would be voiced by either Jason Statham, or someone who sounds remarkably like Jason Statha...