Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 20, 2014

The sequel to the critically-acclaimed action brawler Bayonetta, this time with a two-player online co-op mode and exclusive to the Nintendo Wii U.

Favorite Weapon Combos?

domineeto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

I just finished the game in a 10 hour marathon sitting (with a small break to grab pizza from the delivery guy), swords on hands and whips on feet was my combo for most of the game, although I never really experimented. What are your favorite weapon combos?

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

I alternate between Swords/hands Gun/feet and scythe/hands swords/feet. I occasionally set B to Bow and swords. I mess around with all of the weapons a bunch other than the hammer, I've never been a big fan of the big, slow, heavy weapons though.The first game didn't seem to incentivise anything other than your favourite weapons, but there feels like far more of a reason to mess with different stuff in this one. I've just unlocked the chainsaws/finished chapter 10 so who knows what I'll end up preferring.

Hamborgini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bow + whips is fun. Actually, bow + anything is fun. I went through most of the second half of the game with double Undine on set A, with the bow and guns on set B.

WesternWizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having just cleared the game on Climax 3... I may have a new favorite weapon but I need to test it out.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Dual Alruna (whips) are my current fav. Chernobog(sycthe)/Rakshasa(swords) are my runner-up. Just picked up the Takemikazuchi(hammer) though and it's preeeeeeeeety gooooooooood. I'm definitely keeping the Dual Alruna, but the Chernobog might just get replaced.

WesternWizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WesternWizard

I found the Hammer was great in certain situations (breaking past those shield guys' defenses) but it is so slow to swing it can be hard to use in frantic melees (at least on Climax 3, I haven't touched 2). However I will say charging it up all the way then going into cat mode and charging into a fight to lead off with a huge chunk of damage can be super great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.