Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

BAYONETTA

vmehnert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vmehnert

So I know this has been out for a while now, but I just wanted to underscore how much I really enjoy this game.  I have an OCD for getting S Ranks (when within reason), so I wound up playing this game a couple of games through.  As you go through again and again, you synch up with the combat on a whole new level and it all really flows.  Honestly, one of the best combat systems I have seen in a long time.  It rivals Batman with how awesome your inputs look on screen.  

Thoughts?

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

I think it's easily thee best combat system of recent times. 

Epic Games Cliffy B thinks very highly of it also.

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Toxin066
    @vmehnert:  I totally agree. The combat felt fluid in the greatest way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.