Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

Bayonetta - Any Buyers?

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Linkyshinks
    LoZonedOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By LoZonedOut

dont care about this game,  especially with God of War III coming out in March,  this game looks like whatever at best.
    queenulhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#103  Edited By queenulhu

haha i totally want to play this game thanks to the GB quick look.  ppl tell me i remind them of bayonetta! crazy!!  i also saw this game for sale already lol... japanese import shop.. my buddy ALMOST bought it. 

ps. that la roux song is remixed by skream [i guess i'm not surprised no one else mentioned that.....].  my mind is BLOWN that that song made it into a commercial O___O i've been jammin to that song in the club for over a year!! i go to dubstep shows all the time!!!  wow.... wowwwwwwwwwwwwww go dubstep, you can do it!! my bf is even making a remix of the remix lol!!!!!  again wow.... skream you little bastard! [i think he's younger than me!]     

Butchio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Butchio

gonna giv this one a miss

drowsap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By drowsap

Its just too weird for my taste lol

Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Daryl

No.

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
    Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

I fucking hate the Bayonetta ads simply because I hate the song that plays during it, with an intense passion.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#108  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I have to admit, all the outstanding praise  has given me pause about this game, but I'm really not a huge fan of this genre as a whole (I do like Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry and God of War in theory, if not in execution). Might pick it up once it drops in price, but for now all the money that I don't spend on lunch is going to the ArbitraryWater Mass Effect 2 fund for Great Justice.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By Azteck

I never really understood the hype for this game. I can see why it's interesting for a lot of people, but I just cannot see myself paying 60$ for a game like this. I'd rather spend it on something else, or just save it. 

I might consider it once it hits the bargain bin, but not before then.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

It arrives tomorrow from GameFly! I got lucky.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Linkyshinks

There's a featured user review from moderator Kush on the front page.

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

I have no interest in this game. 

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#113  Edited By VWGTI

I played the demo the other night and it proved to me without a doubt that Bayonetta is not a game for me. Even though I wasn't interested in the game to begin with I was kinda hoping that the demo would help me understand the excitement everyone else seems to have for the game. That didn't happen. I'll be sticking with Dante's Inferno.
    evanbrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#114  Edited By evanbrau

Have played the demo through a good few times, the combat system really is excellent and I've just about convinced myself that I'll be able to look past the things that really turned me off the game (practically everything but the combat system especially the fact is seems that awful music will play in every fight scene like the hideous death metal in DMC4) and just have a great time beating the shit out of things.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#115  Edited By beargirl1

I played the demo and it wasn't for me, which is weird because i adore games like Ninja Gaiden and God of War (which is probably why I'm stoked for Dante's Inferno) but this one, even with the chick with a nice ass and huge ass monsters and over the top action, i didn't feel like it was for me.. i'm glad to see people are loving it, though. 

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#116  Edited By Whisperkill

I got it today, FUCKING AWESOME!

Honestly anyone who doesn't find this game fun must hate life and fun itself.

crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By crusnchill

I dunno, there's just something about it that repusles me, I can't put my finger on it... 
    Anyway, I hope you guy's have a laugh with it either way. :-)

septim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#118  Edited By septim

I rented it. It has a really novel charm in that it's both campy and cool at the same time.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @crusnchill:  

I do actually know what you mean, almost everything about it so garish and extravagant way beyond what seems necessary, but just that, aside from the great combat, is exactly what some of us find so appealing.  Bayonetta has a cohesive art style which aids the the gameplay really well, the game also has a good degree visual subtlety that you simply wont find on Western games of this type.  

The fact is I see beauty all over this game - I see beauty in the chaos.  

@septim:  

The game does it really well - I've seen the odd cut scene, lol.
    crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By crusnchill

@Linkyshinks said:

" @crusnchill:  

I do actually know what you mean, almost everything about it so garish and extravagant way beyond what seems necessary, but just that, aside from the great combat, is exactly what some of us find so appealing.  Bayonetta has a cohesive art style which aids the the gameplay really well, the game also has a good degree visual subtlety that you simply wont find on Western games of this type.  

The fact is I see beauty all over this game - I see beauty in the chaos.  

@septim:   The game does it really well - I've seen the odd cut scene, lol. "

@Linkyshinks: What about the beauty when she does a special move and her creepy hair moves away from clothing her various bits, and flows into a special move, leaving her nude for the world to see. You pervert! 

Lol. Naa just playing with you. Hope you enjoy your pervy adventures with this game. lol. ;-p
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#121  Edited By Meowayne

I would pay money for this game to flop badly.
    This is exactly what is ruining every credibility of the medium.

LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#122  Edited By LiquidSwords
    @Meowayne said:
    "I would pay money for this game to flop badly. This is exactly what is ruining every credibility of the medium. "

In what way?
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @crusnchill:  

As far as I'm concerned, Bayonetta's a woman who's in control, and that naturally means sexually also. The use of sexuality in the game is perfectly appropriate given who she is as a character, and the theme of the game. 

I find it very telling that many gamers dislike here, seemingly because she's not the typical dumb big boobed character they're well used to, but instead a strong female who's in perfect control of her sexuality, and who chooses to flaunt it. 

PS, I've been facing severe lag issues on site ,so I've had to post this a few times (soz)
    Frester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Frester

I'm not getting it day one (too many games from the holidays and ME2 on the 26th), but I definitely will get it.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Linkyshinks

Meowayne said:  

"I would pay money for this game to flop badly."

"This is exactly what is ruining every credibility of the medium."

@Meowayne:

You really don't know much at all about videogames, do you.

1) Learn about videogames, and the industry -  [ . ]  (- also stop pirating vidoegames in excessive amounts; like we all know you do )

2) Read this and keep what little money you have in the piggy bank -http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/bayonetta
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#126  Edited By Icemael
    @Meowayne said:
    "I would pay money for this game to flop badly. This is exactly what is ruining every credibility of the medium." 
    A game that isn't stiff, mature and stick-up-my-arse serious? What is this crap? What do you mean, fun? I don't care about fun. Games are serious business.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Meowayne

Linky & Icemael: I am very well aware of the fact that there might be a good game behind that. That it might even be a clever game, a well written game, and a very fun game. That I could even enjoy it very much.

But that doesn't change the fact that this here ^ is the essence of why the medium will not progress any further than hurr hurr durr in the near future. And I will keep on hating the  wasted potential of interactive audiovisual storytelling from the bottom of my heart. :D

There is nothing wrong with the existance of such titles - it is their surpreme reign and power, their incredible position in supply and demand that makes me want to kill puppies.

Every copy sold of such games,

regardless of how good they may be, moves the medium one step further away from being explored in ways worthy of not being completely embarrassed about.

So, I would pay money for Bayonetta to flop. Because Bayonetta being successful would send - or reinforce - a message about the nature of the medium that I find utterly despicable. :D
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Icemael
    @Meowayne: So what you're saying is that to you, games being taken seriously is more important to you than the games themselves? I really can't see the logic in that at all. I mean sure, people taking the medium seriously would be nice, but if that means we've gotta have less games like this because they send a message people don't like, I really couldn't care less. If people don't approve of Bayonetta, I say fuck them.

If you can't enjoy games like this because they're "embarrassing" or "wasted potential of interactive audiovisual storytelling", I feel sorry for you. Bayonetta is a great example of interactive audiovisual fun, and honestly, that's all I need.
    Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Steve_C
    @Meowayne: Didn't you like House of the Dead: Overkill?
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Meowayne

Ice: As I said, I can very much enjoy such games. I cannot comment on the quality and fun value of Bayonetta. I haven't played it, but judging from reviews and opinions it seems to be very enjoyable. But I still don't want it to succeed financially.

I also enjoy splatter movies very much. But if 90% of movies released were splatter movies, than no matter how good they were, it would make me want to stab those responsible in the face.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Icemael
    @Meowayne said:

"But if 90% of movies released were splatter movies, than no matter how good they were, it would make me want to stab those responsible in the face."

Hate to break it to you, but 90% of the movies released are generic, clichéd pieces of shit that fall into a small number of genres, all of which have been beaten to death. 

Besides, unlike movies or books, video games aren't just storytelling devices. They have something else -- gameplay. And that is what brings the medium forward. If you compare Bayonetta to, say, the first Devil May Cry, you're not going to find any huge advancements in storytelling. You will, however, find that the gameplay has evolved substantially, and that it makes for a massive difference.

So, will the medium progress any further than hurr durr in the near future if we're talking about storytelling? Probably not. Will it progress further than hurr durr in terms of what kind of interactive experience you can deliver? Yes; in fact, it already has.
    Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Steve_C

Bayonetta and HotD: Overkill are both purposefully over the top as a design choice, so I don't see why you would find problems with this one in particular. Maybe the style of gameplay is not your thing, but it at least seems like you have double standards. Bayonetta is pretty unique stylistically though, so I don't get the Darksiders comparison.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By jeff

I've been watching Ryan play Bayonetta for the past couple of days and it looks completely insane. I'm hoping I'll have time to get into it myself once i'm done reviewing Darksiders. Considering I have absolutely zero love for DMC, I'm sort of surprised that such a surface-similar game is grabbing my attention, but that demo was pretty fun. High hopes over here!

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By landon

I bought it yesterday and played it for 6 hours. I think i've almost beaten it. But I fully intend to go back and play though on hard.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Meowayne

Steve_C: There is absolutely no difference between OVERKILL and Bayonetta in terms of what I'm saying. I will say it again: If I played Bayonetta, I would probably find it entertaining. 

90% of the movies released are generic, clichéd pieces of shit that fall into a small number of genres, all of which have been beaten to death.

Will it progress further than hurr durr in terms of what kind of interactive experience you can deliver? Yes; in fact, they already have.  

I disagree wholeheartedly and vehemently with both of these statements, but I will leave it at that.
    Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Steve_C
    @Meowayne: Then what's your point. A little bit of ridiculous never ruined the credibility of any other medium, and there's enough space in the market to have all sorts of games. As long as entertainment continues to entertain, whatever tone it may have, then the medium isn't dead. The only thing that would make something 'credible' in my eyes is the potential for artistic expression, which is present in Bayonetta. It doesn't have to be serious.
    crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By crusnchill
    @Linkyshinks said:

"@crusnchill:  As far as I'm concerned, Bayonetta's a woman who's in control, and that naturally means sexually also. The use of sexuality in the game is perfectly appropriate given who she is as a character, and the theme of the game.  I find it very telling that many gamers dislike here, seemingly because she's not the typical dumb big boobed character they're well used to, but instead a strong female who's in perfect control of her sexuality, and who chooses to flaunt it.   .....   PS, I've been facing severe lag issues on site ,so I've had to post this a few times (soz) "

To explain, I was joking around about the whole pervert thing earlier, so if you think I was being aggressive, then apologies for my wording it wrong. 
    I did get a small response  in the groin area while watching her get naked in the quick look, but I personally just get creeped out at the idea that somebody uses their hair for clothing. It's just weird to me. 
    Strong, intelligent women are the most attractive women in my eye. So I agree, the world of media uses the dumb blonde cliche character way too much. 

But I do think that the Bayonetta game as a whole, still follow's some of the same gaming cliches because they have a woman flaunting her sexuality in such a way that it seems pointless. She flaunts too when nobody is around except the person who's controlling her movement. So if I'm to understand that correctly, the flaunting is solely for the benefit of the adolescent playing it or just to attract guy's to it. (I hear there's even a button simply for making her do a pose, now THAT is definetely gimicky for me. And it pushes me away.) My bet, women will hate this game.
    I just get the image of a 12 year old boy gettting really over excited because skin has been exposed, no matter which part of her body it was that was exposed. 
    For me it just stink's of that whole overexagerated breast wobbling tech that fighting games have in them like street fighter IV and some other that I don't recall the names of.
    Don't get me wrong, I like women and I like them flaunting their sexuality whenever they please, but the way it's shown in games makes me laugh at the gimicky feel it has. 
    Thikn about it, how many women play games compared to men. There're other reasons why women prefer doing other thing's but just like that woman on one of the recent Giantbomb E3 podcasts was saying. She sighs whenever women are portrayed in such way's because it's usually a fantastical and silly light to show the females of our species in. (not to say I don't like the odd bit of porn, but I simply prefer real life to a pixel lady, thank's.)

At the end of the day though, this's something new and different. Which is alway's good in this industry.

Again, I hope you enjoy playing it. :-)
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Linkyshinks

@crusnchill said:

" @Linkyshinks said:

"@crusnchill:  As far as I'm concerned, Bayonetta's a woman who's in control, and that naturally means sexually also. The use of sexuality in the game is perfectly appropriate given who she is as a character, and the theme of the game.  I find it very telling that many gamers dislike here, seemingly because she's not the typical dumb big boobed character they're well used to, but instead a strong female who's in perfect control of her sexuality, and who chooses to flaunt it.   .....   PS, I've been facing severe lag issues on site ,so I've had to post this a few times (soz) "

To explain, I was joking around about the whole pervert thing earlier, so if you think I was being aggressive, then apologies for my wording it wrong. 
    I did get a small response  in the groin area while watching her get naked in the quick look, but I personally just get creeped out at the idea that somebody uses their hair for clothing. It's just weird to me. 
    Strong, intelligent women are the most attractive women in my eye. So I agree, the world of media uses the dumb blonde cliche character way too much. 

But I do think that the Bayonetta game as a whole, still follow's some of the same gaming cliches because they have a woman flaunting her sexuality in such a way that it seems pointless. She flaunts too when nobody is around except the person who's controlling her movement. So if I'm to understand that correctly, the flaunting is solely for the benefit of the adolescent playing it or just to attract guy's to it. (I hear there's even a button simply for making her do a pose, now THAT is definetely gimicky for me. And it pushes me away.) My bet, women will hate this game.
    I just get the image of a 12 year old boy gettting really over excited because skin has been exposed, no matter which part of her body it was that was exposed. For me it just stink's of that whole overexagerated breast wobbling tech that fighting games have in them like street fighter IV and some other that I don't recall the names of.Don't get me wrong, I like women and I like them flaunting their sexuality whenever they please, but the way it's shown in games makes me laugh at the gimicky feel it has. Thikn about it, how many women play games compared to men. There're other reasons why women prefer doing other thing's but just like that woman on one of the recent Giantbomb E3 podcasts was saying. She sighs whenever women are portrayed in such way's because it's usually a fantastical and silly light to show the females of our species in. (not to say I don't like the odd bit of porn, but I simply prefer real life to a pixel lady, thank's.)At the end of the day though, this's something new and different. Which is alway's good in this industry. Again, I hope you enjoy playing it. :-) "

I knew you were. My post may have sounded a little strained, but it was after having typed four different variations due to the current lag issues the site's facing ;) 

She's a witch, they've got a long history of doing strange stuff with pubic hair.  

You don't see the character naked for more than a few milliseconds at most, and even then it's no big deal at all!, There is a small fraction of gamers making a big thing out of something so minor in this game, and I imagine it's teenagers for the most part. The fact is there's so much going on in the game during combat, you simply haven't got the time to be checking her out, there's nothing to check out anyway.  

There's little appeal in the nakedness itself, but there is ample beauty and grace in the special moves she has. When her hair swirls out to the form of a various demons she can summon, it looks great, naked or not, I really couldn't care less, all I know is that it looks cool.  

How is that gimmicky when many games have offered something similar in all manner of different games. It's basically a taunt button, when held down she'll do a small dance, fully clothed, not naked. She says - "I've got a fever, and the only cure is more dead angels", while swaying.   

There's no breast wobbling tech used in the game, Itagaki and Team Ninja had no role in this game.

No comment on Leigh Alexander. What I will say is that no female journalist speaks for the legion of female gamers out there, because they are all different, just like we male gamers are. You also don't know what her views on this game are, and if she would consider this game to be part of that group of games. If she's an intelligent woman, she'll know it's not part of that band of games, despite what many male gamers are so quick to assume. 

The fact is my girlfriend has shown the demo to a few of her friends, and they all seemed to love Bayonetta, According to her, one of her friends said she actually prefers someone like Bayonetta to Lara Croft. This doesn't surprise me at all, I've always thought this game would appeal to a certain type of women -  Bayonetta's a sassy confident woman who flaunts sex appeal, yet still also manages exert full control over men, her flaunting doesn't diminish the power she has - that's something that's bound to appeal to women. 

LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By LiquidSwords

ITT: Virgins who hate it when a women is a lead in a game.
    Slippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#140  Edited By Slippy
    @LiquidSwords:  

But girlz are so icky!!!
    Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#141  Edited By Symphony

Bought it day 1 (yesterday), finished it today. Loved every minute of it and had it been released in 09, it would have been my GotY. 

It's has a great sense of humor, is so insanely over-the-top, and is fun as hell. 

Though OMG is Hard mode ever hard. Normal did not prepare me for this!! x_X

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Linkyshinks

@Symphony:

" Bought it day 1 (yesterday), finished it today. Loved every minute of it and had it been released in 09, it would have been my GotY.   It's has a great sense of humor, is so insanely over-the-top, and is fun as hell.   Though OMG is Hard mode ever hard. Normal did not prepare me for this!! x_X "

I'm glad you loved it and think so highly of it.

My girlfriend wants to know how cute you think Cereza is?, on a cute scale of 1 -10. Being a girl she'll respect your opinion. 

Damn these fools... 

Game / Gameplay / Gamestation

Thanks for your preordering your copy of Bayonetta.

Unfortunately, due to supply issues out of our control, we have not been able to despatch your replica Scarborough Fair gun for delivery by the release date.

Please be assured that your game will still be despatched in time for release, and that the replica gun will be sent separately as soon as we receive it.

We apologise for any inconvenience this delay may have caused.

If you have any queries regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us via the "Contact Us" page which can be found by clicking on the link below:    

Anyway...   http://www.sega.co.uk/platinumgames/bayonetta/en/index.html

Bayonetta Fan Kit Download  (110mb)

http://dl.sega.com/fansite-kits/Bayonetta_Fan_Site_Kit.zip    

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#143  Edited By apathylad

I think I'll buy it eventually. I just don't want to buy a lot of games recklessly right now, since I just started school again and should manage my cash.

aerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By aerious

Just bought it on my lunchbreak thought about skipping the rest of work but decided against it, sucks having to work for money in order to exchange it for goods and services. I really liked DMC3 & 4 once I gave them a proper chance and really got into them, can't say i liked them right away but once i got into them they stuck with me. I'm super excited for an intense over the top deep action game.

Amberella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Amberella

I plan to get this game as soon as I get the spare money for it. My student loan payment started back up this month and I'm kinda having money issues. But I will have this in my possession sometime soon!! =D Cannot wait!
    Lautaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Lautaro
    @Meowayne said:  
      So, I would pay money for Bayonetta to flop. Because Bayonetta being successful would send - or reinforce - a message about the nature of the medium that I find utterly despicable. :D "
    I am just wondering what games do you feel deserve to sell?
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#147  Edited By Seppli

The gametrailers.com videoreview finally sold me on Bayonetta. They do a great job a showing me why Bayonetta is more than just another samey samey Hack 'n Slash game.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Seppli said:

" The gametrailers.com videoreview finally sold me on Bayonetta. They do a great job a showing me why Bayonetta is more than just another samey samey Hack 'n Slash game.

"
    Thanks, that was a great review. You know I could have told you all that :)

Oh man, they showed After Burner.. o00ps  

@Apathylad said: 

" I think I'll buy it eventually. I just don't want to buy a lot of games recklessly right now, since I just started school again and should manage my cash. "

Cool dude, I'do the right thing also. It's always there waiting for you when  your ready, and it will be cheaper. 

@Amberella:

Oh wow, that's a memory lane, I've so been there, waiting on my January SLC cheque was an annual occurrence for me here in the UK, many moons ago.. I'm sure I still owe the SLC some money.  Anyway, I hope you get it soon hun, you'll certainly get your monies worth when you do, the re-playability value of Bayonetta is excellent, because it's been designed to be. Word of advice - don't spend it all at once, go easy on it and prey on as many bargains as you can in these Winter months, you'd be crazy to do otherwise.

@aerious  said:

" Just bought it on my lunchbreak thought about skipping the rest of work but decided against it, sucks having to work for money in order to exchange it for goods and services. I really liked DMC3 & 4 once I gave them a proper chance and really got into them, can't say i liked them right away but once i got into them they stuck with me. I'm super excited for an intense over the top deep action game.

Bayonetta bares little resemblance to those [weak] Devil May Cry Capcom games, I really wouldn't go into it thinking it's going to be the same.  Bayonetta was made by the original creator of the franchise who made the very first DMC only, that's it's only connection to that series, and it's a weak one given the monumental strides this game makes.  

IronRinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By IronRinn

Picked this up day one (had it preordered after I saw the QL) and it's really a fantastic game. As for the sexual nature of the game...to be honest everything (including said sexual content) is so off-the-wall absurd that it almost doesn't register.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Linkyshinks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.