Bayonetta gets Nekked!!

#1 Edited by sfighter21 (798 posts) -

Haha, so I didn't see this topic in the forums yet so I thought I'd share it (from destructoid).  LOL.  If you were on the fence about buying this game before, fear not!  There is now incentive!!  Haha.

http://www.destructoid.com/bayonetta-gets-nekked-in-these-nsfw-screens-151399.phtml

Edit:  I tried to add it as a link but it wouldn't work...
#2 Edited by eroticfishcake (7792 posts) -

Not sure if this content is even allowed here but apart from that she gets nude in the game anyway (it's strategically censored though). I'm not really surprised this has happend though.

Edit: Just checked out the link, pretty everything I thought it would be. As far as I know, this thing happend in QL.

Edit again: Come to think of it, why is she naked to begin with?! And those are some...elaborate screenshots.

#3 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

Pfft, not naked enough IMO

#4 Edited by sfighter21 (798 posts) -

Well, since it is a link I thought it would be fine since you DON'T HAVE to go there if you don't want to...heh.

Edit: And I'm pretty sure I saw nudity in an episode of TANG, so I think I'm good, lol.

#5 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -
#6 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
@eroticfishcake: Any game's screenshots are allowed as far as I'm aware. They even showed some concealed nudity in the Quick Look already.
#7 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

Those screens makes me excited about the thought of a next gen Cho Aniki game

#8 Posted by eroticfishcake (7792 posts) -
@Kamasama: Yeah I just remembered. Any nudity that's originally part of the game is acceptable if I'm right. Still don't see the big deal in this, funny how no one mentioned this in the QL (or maybe I just missed it entirely).
#9 Posted by sfighter21 (798 posts) -
@eroticfishcake said:
" Not sure if this content is even allowed here but apart from that she gets nude in the game anyway (it's strategically censored though). I'm not really surprised this has happend though.  Edit: Just checked out the link, pretty everything I thought it would be. As far as I know, this thing happend in QL.  Edit again: Come to think of it, why is she naked to begin with?! And those are some...elaborate screenshots. "
lol.  who knows.  Maybe she just likes to be...you know the old excuse, "I'm not as restricted when I'm naked..."  haha.
#10 Edited by eroticfishcake (7792 posts) -
@sfighter21: Could be. It's not in-your-face nudity though so it doesn't bother me, even if it is a little bizzarre but if someone wants to kill angels in their birthday suit then I won't get in the way.

@Kamasama: Must have missed that as well. A little odd but hey, it's a videogame. Anything goes.
#11 Edited by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
@eroticfishcake: She's naked because she uses her hair as clothing and weaponry. Sometimes one takes priority over the other. And this kind of thing was mentioned in the QL.
#12 Posted by MetalR (422 posts) -
@MasterOfPenguins_Zell said:
" Pfft, not naked enough IMO "
Agreed.
#13 Posted by sfighter21 (798 posts) -
@MetalR said:
" @MasterOfPenguins_Zell said:
" Pfft, not naked enough IMO "
Agreed. "
Lol.  Any more and we would have parental controversies on our hands...
#14 Posted by sfighter21 (798 posts) -
@TeflonBilly said:
" Those screens makes me excited about the thought of a next gen Cho Aniki game "
Ok, I JUST looked that up and that is NOT cool!  lol.  It would probably be pretty insane though...
#15 Posted by Mikemcn (7020 posts) -

Shes easily the most overtly sexualized character of the year, im not surprised.
#16 Posted by MetalGearSunny (7003 posts) -

The more I see Bayonetta, the more I think that the lady is unattractive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.