Bayonetta possibly playable in Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

#1 Posted by ArjanN (123 posts) -
#2 Edited by GunstarRed (5115 posts) -

Petitions... Sega very, very clearly don't give a shit about Bayonetta.

#3 Posted by august (3835 posts) -

My Bayonetta/Knuckles slashfic is one step closer to reality.

#4 Posted by Alexandru (301 posts) -

if stupidity would hurt...

#5 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1580 posts) -

This seems pointless for many reasons.

1. This game is already out
  2. Sega doesn't care if 1000 people signed a petition
  3. Sega passed on Bayonetta, they aren't about to give free advertising for what is now a Nintendo game (if they even could legally include Bayonetta, which is unclear)
  4. It's just a silly kart racer
  5. The game is already out
#6 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

Everybody should by Anarchy Reigns for their Bayonetta fix and to support Platinum instead!

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (14753 posts) -
@ll_Exile_ll Nintendo doesn't own Bayonetta. They simply have the publishing rights for Bayonetta 2.
#8 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1580 posts) -

@Demoskinos:

I am aware of this, the point I was making that Sega doesn't own it either. The next Bayonetta game is being published by Nintendo, not Sega. Sega had a chance to publish Bayonetta 2, and they chose not to. They have moved on from Bayonetta, making it very unlikely for them to put that character in this game, even if they are legally able to.

#9 Posted by JackSukeru (5909 posts) -

@ll_Exile_ll said:

This seems pointless for many reasons.

1. This game is already out
  2. Sega doesn't care if 1000 people signed a petition
  3. Sega passed on Bayonetta, they aren't about to give free advertising for what is now a Nintendo game (if they even could legally include Bayonetta, which is unclear)
  4. It's just a silly kart racer
  5. The game is already out

This is about possible DLC though. You should check out this guy's thread

http://www.giantbomb.com/sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed/61-38173/vote-for-future-dlc-spoilers-for-characters-not-in-the-game/35-567715/#4

#10 Edited by Peanut (953 posts) -

Why are so many of the characters they list originally from the first game? Did they seriously cut out awesome racers like the Bonanza Bros. and Opa-Opa?

Also, to the guys talking mess about these "petitions", isn't this actually something the devs encouraged for DLC purposes? Correct me if I'm wrong.

#11 Posted by Demoskinos (14753 posts) -
@ll_Exile_ll Right. Duh. That's my bad I didn't stop to think about what I was saying. You are right. Carry on sir. I blame it all on the lack of sleep.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.