Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

Bayonetta & The Beast Within

• 56 results
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Landon said:

" Already got it pre-ordered. I can't freaking wait. "

What are the American pre-order gifts for the game? 

I'm getting two Scarborough Fair guns :)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By landon
    @Linkyshinks: I'm getting it from Gamestop. As far as I can tell, I'm getting a $5 discount for the pre-order. I believe I also get some posters of her? Not to sure on the details. Really wish I could get those guns though.
    ljgpliskin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By ljgpliskin92

I pre-ordered it from Amazon because I had a $10 off coupon plus it was $5 off already. Probably don't get any bonuses from amazon pre-order though. Don't really care though, just can't wait to get my hands on this  game.

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By Whisperkill
    @Emilio said:
    " Dear folks, what is it about Bayonetta that you like? I keep seeing videos and screens and not once has it impressed me. Not in its graphics, not in its voice acting, not in its creatures or design.  What's wrong with me?? "
    You don't like fun...
    Eelcire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Eelcire
    @Linkyshinks: Lucky bastard, those look nice! Gamestop pre-order will net you $5 off and some kind of cards with pictures of Bayonetta. Really hoping that the game gets released earlier as Toys R Us and Best Buys around NA have been selling the game already. Seems Germany and Switzerland were selling early as well.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56  Edited By Al3xand3r

WTF. That needs to become a Wii lightgun shell :O

Sure bystanders would think it's gay... Who cares though.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Linkyshinks

@Landon said:

" @Linkyshinks: I'm getting it from Gamestop. As far as I can tell, I'm getting a $5 discount for the pre-order. I believe I also get some posters of her? Not to sure on the details. Really wish I could get those guns though. "

I heard this faintly the other day. I must say I'm surprised the game isn't getting the big pre-order bonuses you guys usually get in the US,  but then perhaps it's more of a costly endeavour in your part of the world. 

@Eelcire
    said:
    " @Linkyshinks: Lucky bastard, those look nice! Gamestop pre-order will net you $5 off and some kind of cards with pictures of Bayonetta. Really hoping that the game gets released earlier as Toys R Us and Best Buys around NA have been selling the game already. Seems Germany and Switzerland were selling early as well. "

I'm only supposed to get one, I'm having to give the sales assistant some hush money :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.