Bayonetta video REVIEWED

Posted by Artie (690 posts) -

I enjoyed Bayonetta quite a bit. I should note that I didn't beat the game at the time this review was made, but I did some research and saw that everything I liked about the game continues to the later halves, so I felt like it'd be fine if I reviewed it now. Since otherwise I just wouldn't have time.

Enjoy!
#1 Posted by Artie (690 posts) -

I enjoyed Bayonetta quite a bit. I should note that I didn't beat the game at the time this review was made, but I did some research and saw that everything I liked about the game continues to the later halves, so I felt like it'd be fine if I reviewed it now. Since otherwise I just wouldn't have time.

Enjoy!
#2 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

nice review. i'm really thinking about picking it up after i finish forza 3 and AC2

#3 Posted by Dudacles (1449 posts) -

And enjoy it I did. Thanks for that man.

#4 Posted by zigaroo (87 posts) -

Great review.  Unfortunately, I'll be waiting to see if SEGA releases some kind of patch or for the price to come down to pick it up for the PS3.

#5 Posted by Yummylee (21506 posts) -

Really enjoyable review, loved the catchy beats in the background.
#6 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

Ah great review, got a few good chukles out of things you said even though I already knew the things you were saying about the game.

Actually a one handed control option though?  That hilarious.

#7 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3203 posts) -

Yet again, phenomenal review Artie. You have a crap load amount of design knowledge in that head of yours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.