Bayonetta's Got Back!

#1 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -
#2 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -

I FEEL A SIR MIX-A-LOT SONG COMING......

#3 Edited by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

I'm all tingley downstairs.

This is one of my most anticipated games. It just looks ridiculous in an utterly amazing way. We need more of this in games.

I feel like too many modern games take themselves too seriously.

#4 Posted by Icemael (6307 posts) -

Ah, the modeling - the one thing I don't like about Bayonetta. Check out their previous blog, Designing Bayonetta, and compare the artwork in that one to the 3D model. The model isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, but when compared to the artwork... I can't put my finger on it, but something is missing.

#5 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -
Icemael said:
"Ah, the modeling - the one thing I don't like about Bayonetta. Check out their previous blog, Designing Bayonetta, and compare the artwork in that one to the 3D model. The model isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, but when compared to the artwork... I can't put my finger on it, but something is missing."
I think the models spot on compared to the artwork. I was actually blown away by the transition.
#6 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

God I hate this chick.

#7 Posted by JJOR64 (18885 posts) -

THIS GAME IS EVEN BETTER NOW!!   lol          The game looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

#8 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -
Icemael said:
"Ah, the modeling - the one thing I don't like about Bayonetta. Check out their previous blog, Designing Bayonetta, and compare the artwork in that one to the 3D model. The model isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, but when compared to the artwork... I can't put my finger on it, but something is missing."
I think I actually prefer the 3D model.  The character art is really weirdly proportioned. 
#9 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
get2sammyb said:
"I'm all tingley downstairs.

This is one of my most anticipated games. It just looks ridiculous in an utterly amazing way. We need more of this in games.

I feel like too many modern games take themselves too seriously."
Yes on all accounts. I love how this is looking like Devil May Cry mixed with some kind of exploitation flick.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.