Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

Getting difficulty trophies/achievements with a clear data?

essaregee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By essaregee

Okay, so I am just wondering, after I have beat the game (I was playing on easy cause I kept getting killed lol) and have got all the weapons (and weapons like Pillow Talk and Bazzilions) can I then complete the game on a higher difficulty and get the achievements (trophies for me) for completing the game on like Non stop climax (If I were to play on non stop climax mode)? 

Also, how do you equip two sets of weapons (i.e. 2 Lt. Col. Kilgore, one on each set of limbs?) Do I have to buy the alt. version? 
    Thanks!  
    Also, since you have to beat the game on normal to get alt costumes, could I use clear data (from easy) to get that?

essaregee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By essaregee

Anyone?

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
    SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

@essaregee: For the trophies, yes pretty sure you can. I beat the game on Normal and played 1-4 on hard with my clear data and got the achievement. As for the weapons, yeah you have to buy the alt versions from Rodin. For the costumes, once you've beaten the game, check Rodin's shop for them. I beat it on Normal and they appeared, so I'm not sure if it works on Easy. There's really never any reason to start new data near as I can tell.
    essaregee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By essaregee
    @SuperfluousMoniker: Okay so I guess I can do that (beat game on easy, get everything then bat it on normal to unlock costumes, and then do it on hard and the other difficulties to get the rest of the stuff) Thanks!
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Shadow

you have to buy the alternate versions of those weapons from Rodin (the shop)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.