Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

review

PuRe_Ch4oS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PuRe_Ch4oS

anyone know when there will be a review posted?
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64
    @PuRe_Ch4oS: Reviews take time.  They just got the game on Tuesday and Ryan will be reviewing it.
    PuRe_Ch4oS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PuRe_Ch4oS
    @JJOR64:
    thanks i was just curious cause it wasent up yet
    Tirrandir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Tirrandir

Fear not, if Jeff and Ryan's twitters are any indication, Ryan's playing it and they're going to have something interesting to say when it's done.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess Ryan will give it 4 stars.  With the major negatives being that it's 'too Japanese' and maybe 'too many cutscenes'.  Could be wrong.  I'd be shocked by anything lower, though, given the general review layout of the game so far.

Avatar image for popeanonymousvii
    PopeAnonymousVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PopeAnonymousVII

I think it'll get three stars, too hectic, too much happening on screen at times to keep up with, like BlazBlue.  Totally awesome game though, it's this teams best work.  Love all the references to God Hand, Viewtiful Joe, Okami, and DMC.  It's pretty awesome to have a candidate for my own GOTY not ten days into the year.  Good stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.