Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

Should I be using other weapons?

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I just beat the level with the Snake Dragon things and I was wondering what was going on with the weapons I was supposedly getting from the LP. I went fiddling around in the menus and saw that you have to equip them. Are any of them worth trying out or can I just stick with the default stuff for the entire game. I'd like to stick with the default stuff but I've also started dying quite a bit. Are the other weapons any stronger or just different?

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Pretty much any combination of weapons are a viable choice in that game. I was fond of the sword, and later on Pillow Talk from Okami. The Ice Skates are fun too. The only weapon I never really cared for was the whip.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

I used a little bit of everything, but I think I stuck mostly to the default stuff. That and abusing the rocket spam glitch.

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i equiped the katana one and never looked back then i got pillow talk and use that one

altairre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I used a little bit of everything, but I think I stuck mostly to the default stuff. That and abusing the rocket spam glitch.

I farmed so many halos with that glitch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.