Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

Spin Off Bayonetta

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Kamiya-san has recently said he'd be happy to make a sequel or a spin off game.  If there were to be a spin-off game, what would you like to see?  

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

A cooking game, put Bayonetta where she belongs.

elbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By elbon

Women know your place!

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael

Since a Kamiya-made Viewtiful Joe 3 seems unlikely, I'd love to see Team Little Angels make a Bayonetta side-scroller.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By JJOR64

I want a spin-off where I can play as Rodin.  That would be awesome.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Icemael said:

" Since a Kamiya-made Viewtiful Joe 3 seems unlikely, I'd love to see Team Little Angels make a Bayonetta side-scroller. "

I'd be down with a conventional platform adventure, if it featured Cereza as the main character. She could say "Mummy" instead of "Yummy". 
    AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By AndrewB

Instead of doing a spin-off, they should do the next Tomb Raider game.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @AndrewB said:
    " Instead of doing a spin-off, they should do the next Tomb Raider game. "

That's a Square Enix property now, not a Sega one. 
    amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By amir90

pretty much the same, just Rodin now :P

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By CaptainObvious

Intriguing. 

@Linkyshinks said:

" @Icemael said:

" Since a Kamiya-made Viewtiful Joe 3 seems unlikely, I'd love to see Team Little Angels make a Bayonetta side-scroller. "

I'd be down with a conventional platform adventure, if it featured Cereza as the main character. She could say "Mummy" instead of "Yummy".  "
    For some unknown reasons i find that Cereza child to be...creepy.
    Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That dude in the picture, whoever he is 

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Steve_C

A 2.5D 'The Misadventures of Yosuke'.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By brukaoru

I read the PlatinumGames blog not too long ago where Kamiya-san talked about the premium theme for the 360 (which I may get soon, even though I'm not much on buying themes). It sounded pretty cool, because he based it on other ideas for what Bayonetta could have been. Here's the quote from the blog post:   

Finally, I forgot to mention this previously, but the Bayonetta Xbox 360 Premium theme is now available in Japan. It should make old-school gamers shed tears of joy, so if you got the guts to give it a try, definitely buy a copy on the Marketplace. Just to give you a hint about the theme… We created a concept called “Witch Girl Angel-land,” based around the idea of what would happen if Bayonetta was a 2D side-scroller. If Bayonetta was a 2D side-scroller, I would have definitely played the heck out it on release. You know, not buying any extra items in the game and saving up all the coins to show my true skills… The next concept is called “BAYO,” and it is based of the idea of Bayonetta as a strategy shooting game. If times hadn’t changed, this one would have definitely been ported over to the Master System… I would have played it to death along with my younger brother. The final concept was “Umbran Fighter,” or “what would happen if Bayonetta was a 3D fighting game?” I really want to play this one. For real. 

So a 2D side-scroller, a strategy shooting game and a 3D fighting game. If any of these were actually made as a spin-off to Bayonetta, i think it would be pretty awesome.
    TinaWood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TinaWood
    @brukaoru said:
    " I read the PlatinumGames blog not too long ago where Kamiya-san talked about the premium theme for the 360 (which I may get soon, even though I'm not much on buying themes). It sounded pretty cool, because he based it on other ideas for what Bayonetta could have been. Here's the quote from the blog post:   

Finally, I forgot to mention this previously, but the Bayonetta Xbox 360 Premium theme is now available in Japan. It should make old-school gamers shed tears of joy, so if you got the guts to give it a try, definitely buy a copy on the Marketplace. Just to give you a hint about the theme… We created a concept called “Witch Girl Angel-land,” based around the idea of what would happen if Bayonetta was a 2D side-scroller. If Bayonetta was a 2D side-scroller, I would have definitely played the heck out it on release. You know, not buying any extra items in the game and saving up all the coins to show my true skills… The next concept is called “BAYO,” and it is based of the idea of Bayonetta as a strategy shooting game. If times hadn’t changed, this one would have definitely been ported over to the Master System… I would have played it to death along with my younger brother. The final concept was “Umbran Fighter,” or “what would happen if Bayonetta was a 3D fighting game?” I really want to play this one. For real. 

So a 2D side-scroller, a strategy shooting game and a 3D fighting game. If any of these were actually made as a spin-off to Bayonetta, i think it would be pretty awesome. "

I so need to get that also <3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.