This game would be way too easy if you played as a guy

#1 Posted by Landon (4164 posts) -

You would climax almost immediately when fighting bosses. They wouldn't have been NEARLY as long.

#2 Posted by Icemael (6364 posts) -

Yeah. You can't have a "constant climax action" game with a male lead. I mean, guys can't have multiple orgasms, so it would've been more of an "occasional climax action" game.

#3 Posted by mikeeegeee (1575 posts) -

This is my favorite thread in the entire world.

#4 Posted by yeahno (269 posts) -

HEYOOOO! :D

#5 Posted by MisoRonery (470 posts) -

If every combat encounter lasted about two minutes, and was then followed by an hour break where you were laying on your back eating sandwiches, I would fight the demons myself.

#6 Posted by TsuHai (109 posts) -

Have you ever thought that a male protagonist wouldn't be that intensely stimulated by two-headed dragons with face upside down?  
naaah, what am i talking about - every man loves two-headed-upside-down.
#7 Posted by Yummylee (22572 posts) -

lol har har =P
#8 Posted by leviathan (197 posts) -

pure win. all of this thread.

#9 Posted by RiddleBrother (511 posts) -
@Icemael said:
I mean, guys can't have multiple orgasms, so it would've been more of an "occasional climax action" game. "
This isn't the place to discuss this, but you're wrong.
#10 Posted by Delta_Ass (3282 posts) -
@RiddleBrother said:
" @Icemael said:
I mean, guys can't have multiple orgasms, so it would've been more of an "occasional climax action" game. "
This isn't the place to discuss this, but you're wrong. "
Hmmm, your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
#11 Posted by Icemael (6364 posts) -
@RiddleBrother said:
" @Icemael said:
This isn't the place to discuss this, but you're wrong. "
Fine, most guys can't have multiple orgasms.
#12 Posted by FlipperDesert (2106 posts) -

Came in to the thread with low expectations, was left pleasantly surprised. 8/10

#13 Edited by Aaox (1657 posts) -

That sounds like a great mod. Just have a guy run into a room, punch a boss once and then go 'O- Oh god,' and run out.

#14 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -
@FlipperDesert said:
" Came in to the thread with low expectations, was left pleasantly surprised. 8/10 "
I agree completely. Oh man it is all so true. Should clearly be DLC titled Occasional Climax Action.
#15 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Reckon there would also be less incidental dialogue? and longer load times to account for naps?

#16 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -
@TsuHai said:
" Have you ever thought that a male protagonist wouldn't be that intensely stimulated by two-headed dragons with face upside down?  naaah, what am i talking about - every man loves two-headed-upside-down. "
Oh shit hahahahahaha
#17 Posted by Snail (8662 posts) -

Congratulations, this thread is win.

#18 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@Landon: 
http://www.instantrimshot.com/
#19 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

And it would be even better if a GUY were doing the moves.

#20 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5293 posts) -

Haha nice thread....and true!

#21 Posted by Laz (16 posts) -
@FlipperDesert said:
" Came in to the thread with low expectations, was left pleasantly surprised. 8/10 "
I could not have said it better myself...

This thread is total win!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.