Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bejeweled 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

The third and final main installment of PopCap's signature match-three series, featuring an updated Special Gem system and a variety of new game modes and mini-games.

Match X gems/rocks/chests to level up/advance/chill out.

norsedudetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By norsedudetr
    Been playing a bunch of Puzzle Quest 2 on my newly aquired timesink, an iPad. Also been following Jeff Green's relentless twitter-assault on what remains of my free time. The quick look of Bejeweled 3 sold me pretty bad on that game, now tell me: HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN??? I'm not saying I'm the coolest guy around, not trying to pass my life off as some xtreme sports commercial, but man, last I looked in the mirror, at least I wasn't a stressed out/bored housewife hunched over a mouse playing Bejeweled!! It's like these damned casual game juggernauts find out exactly what scratches my itch, and then set about designing a sparkly, mind melting back scratcher of a game that sucks up ALL my waking hours. And it's so goddamned embarassing, talking to the folks at work; "yeah, so last night, I did this amazing combo in puzzle que.....err....yeah, so never mind, how about those sports, huh? Sure is snowing today!" Basically, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I enjoy simple puzzle games every bit as much as blockbuster games. I salute you, mr. Green.
    norsedudetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By norsedudetr
    Been playing a bunch of Puzzle Quest 2 on my newly aquired timesink, an iPad. Also been following Jeff Green's relentless twitter-assault on what remains of my free time. The quick look of Bejeweled 3 sold me pretty bad on that game, now tell me: HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN??? I'm not saying I'm the coolest guy around, not trying to pass my life off as some xtreme sports commercial, but man, last I looked in the mirror, at least I wasn't a stressed out/bored housewife hunched over a mouse playing Bejeweled!! It's like these damned casual game juggernauts find out exactly what scratches my itch, and then set about designing a sparkly, mind melting back scratcher of a game that sucks up ALL my waking hours. And it's so goddamned embarassing, talking to the folks at work; "yeah, so last night, I did this amazing combo in puzzle que.....err....yeah, so never mind, how about those sports, huh? Sure is snowing today!" Basically, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I enjoy simple puzzle games every bit as much as blockbuster games. I salute you, mr. Green.
    mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mnzy

Me too. I also like to compare highscores. I hate myself sometimes.

norsedudetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By norsedudetr
    Stay away from pacman ch.ed dx, if you can!
      @mnzy:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.